Chapter 88: It tells everything

Vince took a deep breath as he glanced at the backseat and saw their two bundles of joy snuggling each other as they rest.

He turned to face Tricia who also dozes off in the middle of their way, gently leaning at her side as she faces Vince while holding his hand tightly and intertwined.

I'll never get tired of this view for the rest of my life...

He weakly smiled while feeling the wedding band in their intertwined hands.

     Still couldn't believe that after long years of keeping their wedding ring, they got a chance to wear it again.

     He suddenly brought their hands into his lips, gently planting a soft kiss in it.

     "Honey," Vince moved closer to Tricia to wake her up, "hon, we're here," he kisses her temple.

     "Hmm?" Tricia groaned.

     Vince smiled, "gising ka na, hon."

     Tricia slowly opened her eyes after she felt Vince kissing her, she smiled in between and didn't let go of his lips yet.

She slowly glided her soft hands to Vince's neck until she reached his nape, "I love you."

"I love you," Vince said in between.

Tricia could feel Vince smiling in between their lip-lock battle, she kissed him deeper one last time before she pulled away.

"Sorop mong gisingin, hon," he said.

She giggles, "na-enjoy mo, honey?"

Vince chuckles then quickly stole another one from Tricia, "sobra sobra," he smiled at her before unbuckling their seatbelts.

The two get off the car as Vince went to grabbed Tricia and Adan's bags from the car's back compartment and let Tricia carries Adan.

"Hmm?" Halley and Adan slowly woke up after they felt they were removed from each other's embrace.

"Mama?" Adan hugs her neck.

Halley groaned, "papa?"

Since everyone was already awake, their family grabbed this chance to bid goodbyes to each other.

     "You and mama will be home soon before you know it, buddy," Vince pulled a smile as he let Adan hugged him.

     Amidst of them exchanging embraces and kisses, the gates suddenly opened revealing Abbey and Gio.

"Avs!" Halley.

"Kuya Gio!" Adan.

"Hi!" Both Abbey and Gio welcomed them with a hug, "Mum! I miss you guys so much!"

     "Tita," Gio nodded at Tricia with a smile then turned to Vince, "Sir," he added.

     They all exchanged quick pleasantries until Greg emerged from the house and made his way towards them. Adan was a bit excited to see him though.

     Greg did inform Tricia that he hosted a party for welcoming them and also for their business improvements.

     He even invited Vince and Halley to stay for a while since Abbey had been requesting it.

     "Please, papa ice cream," Adan pleaded.

     "Let's stay for a minute, Pa," Halley.

     There was a part of Vince that wanted to say no to this for he knew what exactly Greg was trying to do. But what else can he do, the other half of him wanted to say yes to his kids and he wanted more time to spend with his mag-ina, "okay."