Chapter 194: Disclosure

Note: Italicized texts are flashbacks.

"Papa got you, sweet pea. Just hold tightly to me. We'll be safe, we—"

Just before Vince could even finish his line, the plane slid down fast. As the aircraft begins to disintegrate upon impact the fuel vapors ignite which then causes the remaining fuel to rapidly vaporize and ignite resulting in the huge fireball.

As the plane crashed into the vast ocean Halley could feel weightless within the cabin. Her body feels as though it was floating in space, with limbs drifting and everything hovering.

Halley's grumbling had become more audible as her episodes continued; she despises having flashbacks about the plane accident.

And, even though Halley hasn't woken up yet, she recognizes what transpired.

The majority of it, though, has been less clear to her.

"Papa?! Mama?!" Little Halley frantically knocked on the door, wishing she had the strength to open it.

The child had no idea how long she had been incarcerated in that room following the plane disaster.

"Please open the door," she begged, sobbing.

Halley stumbled on her knees; she doesn't have that much energy despite having undergone treatment from a doctor the day prior.

"All I want is to come home, please..."

Incidents happened at a breakneck pace, finding it challenging for Halley to maintain pace. She seemed to have no idea why she had been taken from the recovery center after the aircraft had crashed. Sadly, she had almost no notion who had abducted her considering she encounters various individuals giving her food and medicines daily.

Despite this, there was one constant in all of them. That would be the only person Halley recognized who was constantly monitoring over her, although she couldn't even see its face since it never entered the room where she had been.

"I just want to see my papa and mama..." she groaned as she stared at the photograph she was holding.

A photograph of her and Vince took just before the plane tragedy.

She had almost no explanation for how she managed to save the photo after everything she had suffered through, but she did.

*A loud bang on the door*

"Hey, kid, you need to stop crying and rest," a voice from outside stated.

He bag production

He got walrus gumboot

He got Ono sideboard

The music was so loud that Halley's screams and cries could hardly have been heard outside, but then that did not deter her from attempting to unlock the door.

"Hey! Quit it!" Halley overheard anew.

He one spinal cracker

He got feet down below his knee

Hold you in his armchair you can feel his disease

"I want to come home; please bring me back to my papa and mama; I want to see them, please, please," she whimpered.

She began to feel lightheaded, losing her breath, and eventually lost consciousness. Perhaps the plane catastrophe and everything that occurred had an impact on Halley's physique and made her feeble.