Chapter 147: First comes love

24th of June

     This was one of the most awaited days for the Gomez family, most especially for Vince, as it would be the first time again in ages that he got to spend his birthday with his beloved family.

     Tricia had expressed a desire to wake up earlier than Vince.

     She glimpsed at her spouse as fast as she opened her eyes and she almost whimpered, "happy birthday, hon. I love you."

     They were fondling the same manner she and Vince did each night they were together, then Tricia kissed him briefly and decided to stand up.

     Sought to make something for her husband before the sun came up.

     She made a classic breakfast for her family and an extra special coffee for Vince, although she knew she could not share it with him, and then returned to their room.

Tricia handled everything as quietly as possible, considering Vince was still dozing in their bed and setting up everything on the balcony.

     He'll love this, she thought.

Tricia returned to bed after finishing her work to snuggle with Vince once more before waking him up with a thousand kisses.

     Vince was not expecting anything, but he enjoys it. He admired what his wife was doing and was certainly in a good mood, regardless of the fact that he had only just awoken.

     He embraced his wife softly and said, "Good morning, hon."

     "Good morning," she says, allowing him to caress her.

     "Ang sorop mong mang-gising, honey."

     "Have a wonderful birthday, hon. I love you so much."

     "I love you more, honey," Vince kissed her and let it linger before immediately moving on top of her, "I've been longing for this since last night, honey," he said as he was about to kiss her once more when Tricia halted him.

     "Not yet, hon," she teases as she shields his mouth with her hand, "breakfast first."

     "Can't I simply have you for breakfast?"

     "Vince!" said Tricia, glaring at him.

     "Ayaw mo?" He asked, pouting and acting childish.

     Tricia can't stop laughing as she watches her husband.

     "Hmm, I know what you want, hon," Vince says as he leaps from their bed and carries his wife, who immediately protests.

     "Where are you going, Vince?"

     "I'd like for us to take a shower."

     "No! Put me down!"

     Vince smirked as he entered the bathroom, saying, "too late, honey," before locking the doors behind him and assuring her, "promise I'll be careful."

     "Why are you so impatient Vince?"

     "Honey, you made me wait for too long."

⚠️ Disclaimer: This part contains adult language and content that might be offensive to some readers. It is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. Read at your discretion.