Chapter 43: Desires of the heart (Part 2)

Tricia was watching over Adan as he plays in their mini playground at the back patio while she was working too.

     Managing a jewelry business in London while she was staying in a different country was tough.

     But she still does it.

     Adan was mostly the mommy-look-at this type of kid and Tricia finds it great.

     She wants Adan to be curious and discover things on his own so he would learn by himself but still gave him some guidance.

     "Mommy! I build a castle!"

     "That looks so nice, my baby."

      Adan ran towards his mom and let her wear a tiara like the one he was wearing then softly kisses her cheeks.

     "Mommy, let's play! You will be the queen."

     Tricia smiles then let him sit in her lap.

     "And you will be my king, baby?"

      "No! I'm a prince, baby pa po ako."

     She giggles then pinches his nose.

     "Daddy will be your king and ate Abbey is the princess."

     "How about your ate Halley?"

     "She's a princess too."

"Really she is?"

"Yes! Beautiful and kind princess."

     "That's so sweet of you, my baby," Tricia hugs him then kisses his forehead, "how about your papa?"

"No papa."

"Adan, we've talked about this na right."

"But I don't want—."

"He's your papa, baby, you like him so much before remember? You used to call him tito ice cream."

Tricia was talking to Adan when Abbey approached them, she had been standing in there and listening to their conversation.

"Ate has an idea, baby Dan."

Abbey smiles then sat beside their mom too.

"Since you said your ate Halley is a princess also, her papa and your papa too will be another king but in a different kingdom, okay."

Tricia didn't expect to hear those words.

     Especially from Abbey.

But she let her when she noticed Adan was listening carefully to his ate.

"The queen and the prince," Abbey pointed to their mom and Adan, "can go to both kingdoms."

"It's like mommy queen and I have two kingdoms?"

"Yes, just imagine having two kingdoms right, you're the only prince who can have that."

"What will the two kingdoms be?"

"Hmm."

     Abbey thought for a second.

     "Okay, so the kingdom with our daddy would be waffles because he always cooks that for us."

"And the one with papa king?"

Tricia's heart almost leaps when she heard Adan sweetly said papa with a smile for the first time.