Chapter 111: I'm all yours (Part 2)

As she walked closer to them, Tricia's gaze was fixated on her husband and the woman he was speaking to.

"Hon," she heard Vince says.

Tricia was halfway across them when she saw Vince walked towards her then held her hands.

     "Let's just go, hon," he says.

     "No," she insisted.

     She looks at Vince before she drew her eyes towards the woman standing behind him.

     "Honey," Vince said again as he wrapped his arms around her waist as if pulling her away from Adrianne.

     Before Tricia could speak, they saw the woman walking towards them.

     Tricia maintained her poise as she looks at the woman with a straight look, she could feel Vince arm's gently caressing her back and so she wrapped her arms around his waist too.

     "Hon, I'm sorry, let's talk later."

     She didn't bother to say any word.

     He knew what she means by it.

     Vince clicked his tongue then pulled Tricia closer to him before they drew their eyes into Adrianne who was near them already.

     "Hi, I'm Adrianne," she said and offered her hands to Tricia while she looks at her wearing a smile.

     Tricia knew exactly who she was.

     She couldn't help but to arched her brow and instead of accepting the woman's hands, she pulled Vince closer, "I'm Vince's wife," she slyly said, "just in case you didn't know."

     "I know," Adrianne said.

     She looks at Vince.

     She knew he was pissed.

     "I didn't come here to cause any trouble, I came here to say sorry to you and Vince. To clear things and explain—"

     "You don't have to, Vince already did," Tricia cuts her off.

     "He told you everything?"

     "He's my husband, what do you expect?"

     Vince abruptly drew his eyes to Adrianne, he knew exactly what she meant to say to Tricia, damn it!

     "If you're mad at me, ilabas mo. You can say anything to me, I'll accept it. If you need to—"

     "I won't do that," Tricia once again cut her off, "I think I'm matured enough to not make any scene."

     Tricia pulled a smile, not a happy smile, Vince could sense.

     "And besides, even if I can and want to," Tricia firmly held her husband, "Vince is still with me, I think, that's all that matters. "

     "If you say so," Adrianne grinned at Tricia, "I guess you know what happened to Vince and me already?"

     Vince couldn't believe Adrianne dropped the bomb, "nothing happened to us, alam mo yan," he couldn't hold his temper.

     Tricia was shocked by what she just heard and was trying to hold her temper as she looks at her husband.

     "He didn't tell you?" She asks Tricia, "may nangyari sa amin the same night you sa—"

     "Adrianne, pwede ba!"

     "I'm just saying the truth, Vince."

     "Walang nangyari sa atin!"