Chapter 113: Such a goofy boy

In the afternoon, Tricia woke up from her quick nap and can already see her son on the table across her bed.

She stretched her arms reaching her phone at the nightstand and noticed the post-it note sticking on top of it.

Hi, Honey! I just swing by at the office to get my paperwork, I'll be home right away. Bati na po tayo? I miss you so much, hon. I love you :)

- Bogs

     Tricia couldn't refrain from smiling slightly as she gets off the bed and went up to her son.

     "Hey, baby, why are you playing na?" She asks after noticing him playing games on her macbook.

     "I'm done with my class po, mama," Adan answered.

     "You are? Hmm, sorry if mama fell asleep ha, I just need to rest kasi I have works pa po mamaya."

     "It's okay, mama. Papa ice cream said not to wake you up and let you rest daw po."

     "He said that?"

     Adan nods at her.

     "He kisses you too."

     "Your papa did?"

     "Yes po, mama, in your forehead and lips," Adan giggles as he widely smiled at her, "papa ice cream said I love you and he misses you po."

     Tricia couldn't help but smile.

Yes, she remembers it.

I thought that was just a dream, she says while she recalls Vince saying goodbye to her earlier but she was too sleepy to respond.

     "Mama," Adan hugs his mama, "papa also said you're not saying I love you and I miss you na daw po to him," he pouted.

     Tricia doesn't know what would she say, she just awkwardly frowned at her son.

     "You love papa ice cream po diba?"

     Adan tightens his embrace.

     Look up to Tricia as he waits.

     "Mama?"

     "Of course, I love your papa," she cups the boy's face then pointed on his nose with gigil, "and I miss him too."

     "Uy si mama, kinikilig!"

     "Adan!" She frowned.

     "Why mama?"

     "Where did you learn that?"

     "Ate Hal, she told me you're kinikilig when your cheeks turn red daw po," Adan stood in his seat to reach his mama then cups her face, "your cheeks turned red, mama."

     "Hmm, kayo talaga," Tricia chuckles then gently pinched the boy's nose, "ang daming tinuturo sayo ng ate mo!"

"Naman po," he winked then did a hand gesture that made his mama laughed again.