Chapter 94: Vague Intentions (Part 1)

A week later...

     Tricia and Adan were still staying at the Martinez as Tricia tried her best to make her son understand that soon enough they'll be staying with Vince and Halley.

It wasn't that hard since Adan had been wanting to stay with his papa.

It was just that he still couldn't understand why he had to say goodbye to his daddy and ate Abbey.

Vince and Tricia couldn't blame Adan for he spent his first seven years believing that Greg was his real dad.

But as Vince believes, it wouldn't be hard for Adan to adjust. He and Tricia wanted to make up for the time they lost.

     Not only the time they owe to each one but also to their children.

On the other hand, Greg was all aware that Tricia and Vince had been seeing each other not only at night. Though he never speaks of it and remained silent.

     He told himself he has to and all will soon fall into places.
------------------------------------------------------

"How's Halley? She's been going out for days, hon. Panay paalam sa akin ng anak mo," Tricia told Vince as she drinks in her glass.

"She had been training for the upcoming SEA Games diba, hindi ba niya sinabi sayo?"

"She's competing? Fencing or volleyball?"

"Fencing of course," Vince proudly said, "I guess she's going to surprise you with it kaya hindi pa sinasabi sayo."

Tricia glared at Vince, "tapos sinabi mo?! Hay nako Vicente ang daldal mo!"

Vince chuckles as he scratched his head, "hay, ikaw kasi hon, eh. Mag panggap ka na lang na na-surprise kapag sinabi niya."

"Sus," she giggles then lightly pinched his nose, "wait, hon, you haven't told me yet why you called me."

"Ang excited, hon? Ayaw mo bang tapusin muna itong kinakain natin?"

"Just tell it now, hon."

"Okay, okay," he surrendered.

Vince grinned at Tricia then get something from his bag and handed it to her. It was an invitation card.

"Hon, what's this?"

"Open it."

Tricia did what he said and reads it after. She can clearly see what it says in the card and was truly happy for Vince.

"Hon, huwag masyadong ma-excite ha, I'm not yet the major artist for that exhibit."

     "I know, Vince. I'm happy that you give it a try. I told you, hon, marunong ka pa rin," she hugs him, "next time put up your own exhibit na ha."

     Vince smiles then reaches for her hand.

     "Let's see if this one will change my mind, hon," he kisses her temple.

     Tricia caressed his cheeks.

     She then checks the card again.

     "It will be on the day after tomorrow, hon, I want you to come. I want you there beside me the whole event."

"Of course, I'll be there, hon."

Vince brought her hand to his lips.

"I love you," he cups her face.