Chapter 133: Fell in love in Napa, California (Part 3)

At Oakville Grocery...

Right after their tour at Nickel & Nickel winery, the Gomez family took a straight 3 mins. drive to Oakville grocery to grab some food.

     "Oh, what's our plan?" Vince asked while he carefully assists his wife as they all hopped out of the car

"Thanks, honey," Tricia smiles at him.

"Eat here for lunch? Or we'll just—"

"No!" Halley immediately cut their papa off, "we'll just go grab our lunch here then we'll head to Bale Grist for picnic po."

"Ah, gusto niyong mag picnic?"

"Yes, Papa! Can't you remember? That's how we often celebrate my birthdays back then!"

     "Of course, I remember," he chuckles, "I'm just asking kasi baka you have other plans."

      "Nope, still the usual, old bean."

     "Okay, sweet bean," he nods.

Tricia glances at her mag-ama, "the usual?" She asks them smiling.

"Yes, mama," Halley giggles, "kasi before when it's either papa's or my birthday, we always go here to grab whatever we want to have for that day po. Diba, Papa?"

"Yeah," Vince agrees, "then we'll have our meals at the back of the store, they have their seating outdoor, honey. Or we'll go to Bale Grist naman if we're in a mood for a picnic."

Tricia nods at her husband then drew her eyes back to her daughter, "every birthday of yours and papa, sweet pea?"

"Yup. But it's fine! It was fun, Mama," she smiled at her.

"You mean, you don't have parties before when it's your birthday?" Abbey politely asks her.

"She doesn't like parties. Lately lang 'yan nag c-celebrate with her friends when she turned 19," Vince told them.

"Really, Hal?"

"Yup, not a fan of parties."

"You're impossible!"

"Later na with those, sa loob na kayo mag usap. We have to get something for our lunch pa," Vince cut them off.

He swiftly carries his son then held Tricia beside her while he made sure to lock their car.

"Okay! You and mama go get our lunch po, I'll take Avs to the espresso bar!" Halley says then pulled her sister with her.

"Fine, fine. Let's go!"

Once their family enters the store, they all roamed their eyes and been amazed at how it looks inside—mostly Tricia, Abbey, and Adan since Vince and Halley used to come there.