Chapter 89: You think you know somebody

"Hon, you probably should go home na rin. It's getting late, mag d-drive ka pa pauwi niyo ni Hal," Tricia suggested Vince.

She noticed that guests were starting to bid their goodbyes to Greg and Abbey who were busy assisting them.

Vince looked around before he reaches her hand, "are you sure you and Adan will be fine here, hon?"

Tricia smiled then, "oo naman, hon. We'll always call you and ate, no need to worry for us," she gently squeezed his hand.

"Okay," he pulled a smile.

He searched the area once more before he brought their hands into his lips.

"Hon," Tricia knew those gestures of him.

"I'm fine, hon."

Vince called Halley and told her they were going home and so Tricia decided for her and Adan to walk them outside.

They also bid goodbye to Abbey who was glad they stayed for a good while.

"Dad, Hal and Tito Vince were heading out na po," Abbey called her dad's attention.

     Greg abruptly looked back, made his way towards them as he bid his goodbye, "well anyway, thanks for staying a while. Hindi ko na kayo mahahatid palabas ha, I'm a—"

"Walang problema," Vince cut him off.

"Sige," he nods then turned to Tricia, "love, okay lang ba na hatid mo na lang sila palabas?"

Vince glared at Greg as he talks to Tricia, hindi na kailangan sabihin, that's what she's going to do, he wanted to say but remained silent.

     "Halika na, hon?" Tricia asks Vince soon as Greg and Abbey left them.

     "Sure," Vince nods then lets Tricia holds Halley's hand while he still carries Adan.

     They made their way out where Vince had parked his car earlier. One last exchange of hugs and kisses before Halley hopped inside their car.

     "We'll go ahead," Vince passes their son to Tricia before he pulled them for another tight embrace.

     "Call us every time, papa ice cream," Adan wraps his arms to his papa's neck.

     "Of course, I will," he smiled then brushes the boy's hair with his fingers, "oh, you look after mama ha."

     Tricia was just listening to her mag-ama as they goof off with each other, Hmm, these two get along well with each other, talagang mag kasundo...

     "What did I told you kanina, buddy?"

     "To not let mama sleeps anywhere except my bedroom," Adan said, his eyes locked with Vince as if the two had a really serious talk.

     "Good," Vince smiled and noticed Tricia laughing, "oh, bakit patawa-tawa ka dyan?"

     "Ikaw, kung ano-ano tinuturo mo sa anak ko," she giggles then lightly pinched his nose.

     "Anak natin, hon."

     "Sus! Sige na, hon, anak natin."

     "Oh, yung bilin ko rin sayo, hon."

     "Opo, Mr. Vicente," Tricia giggles then cups his face, "hindi ko nakakalimutan," she hugs him once more.

     Both couldn't help but close their gaps one last time before they parted. Two weeks wasn't really a big thing between Vince and Tricia, it was just since they wouldn't be able to see each other personally, they will surely miss each one.