Chapter 134: Fell in love in Napa, California (Part 4)

Vince and his wife, Tricia, were the ones left at the picnic grounds while their three kids went on a tour around the park.

"Honey, gusto mo pa?" Vince offered his chicken gruyere sandwich to his wife.

     "Thanks, hon. But it's yours, eat ka lang," she humbly refused.

     Vince smirked, he knew she wants it, "sure, hon? You keep looking at my sandwich, baka gusto mo pa. Share tayo?"

     Tricia smiles, "fine if you insist."

     "Sabi ko na gusto mo pa, eh."

     "You know me talaga!" She giggles while Vince lets her hold the sandwich for them.

     "Ikaw pa, honey? Ang lakas mo sa'kin eh," he aimed for a kiss on his wife's cheeks before he quickly moved behind then locked her inside his arms.

     "Sus!" Tricia comfortably rests above her husband's chest, "thank you for the sandwich daw papa sabi ni baby."

    "Honey," he smiles uncontrollably.

     Tricia giggles, "what?"

     "Wala, ang sarap pakinggan," he caressed her arms, "ang tagal na rin since the last time we were like this."

     "Naalala mo pa yung mga picnic dates natin noon, hon?"

     "Oo naman. Every single one of them, hon. Pero ang pinaka-naaalala ko was the one time I brought you in Batanes."

     "Batanes, hmm. Was it when we first went there or when I was 2 months pregnant with Halley na?"

     "The first one, honey. Naalala mo?"

     "Oo, that was my birth week also."

     "Yun ang paborito kong date natin, honey. That was one of the best," he kisses the back of her hair.

     "One of the best ha!"

     "Naman, memorable pa."

     Tricia furiously looked at Vince who was meaningfully smiling down at her, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

     "Bakit naman memorable?" She asks even though she knew her husband well.

     "What? Nakalimutan mo, honey?" He asks back before he sighed then told his wife the reason why in a whispering manner.

     "No wonder why that's your favorite!"

     "Gusto mo ng remake, hon? Tutal we're remaking our kids' birthday diba?"

      "No! Stop it, hon!"

     "Ah, alam ko na honey, ang gusto mong ulitin yung sa NYC?"

     "Just eat!" Tricia shoves his face away.

"Okay, okay," Vince chuckled.

After they ate, Vince cleaned up all and put everything back in their car. Tricia tugged on his arms, "Hon, let's go follow the kids?"

     "Sure."

     Tricia was about to pull Vince with her when he stops her then carefully swept her feet off the ground instead.

     "Let's go, honey!"

     "Vince, hon, put me down. People are gonna see us."

     "So? You're my wife, walang problema."

-----

     "Honey, there're the kids!" Tricia pointed when she spotted Adan.