Chapter 106: Make it our day one

"You'll be safe there, right? Don't hesitate to call me if you need me, sweetie, okay?" Tricia said as she talks with Abbey through FaceTime.

     "Yes, mum. Besides, I'm with Tita Mar so no need to worry about me," she assured her.

     "You're staying with her? I thought your dad told you to stay with your Tito Will?"

     "Tito said I should stay with Tita Mar, he'll be busy and will fly back to San Francisco soon daw po, eh."

     "Okay, okay. I'll go talk to Mar later."

     "Sure, mum. By the way, are you still in the hospital po?"

     "Yes, one more day before I get discharged."

     "Where's Adan po?"

     "He's with his papa, they head out for a while may meeting kasi ang Tito Vince mo, they'll be back soon."

     "And si Hal po?"

     "She heads out too, may gala."

     Abbey nods then a little boy sneak beside her, "Hi, Tita pretty! I miss you so much!"

     "Hi, Jaden! Dan and I miss you and your mom too! We'll try to visit there next time!"

     "Wait, who's behind you, Tita?"

     Tricia looked through her phone and saw Vince sneaking too, she didn't expect him to goof off with the kids.

     "Vince!" Tricia called him and so he walks towards her then greeted the kids, "he's Jaden, Abbey and Adan's cousin

     "Vince!" Tricia called him and so he walks towards her then greeted the kids, "he's Jaden, Abbey and Adan's cousin."

     "Oh! Oh! You're Adan's papa right?"

     "Right you are, boy," Vince smiled.

     "Who's that po mama, papa ice cream?"

     "Baby, come here, it's your ate Abbey and kuya Jaden," Tricia called their son too.

     Adan got excited and so he quickly ran to his parents then asked his papa to let him sit on his lap.

     "Hi!" Adan enthusiastically greeted.

     All five of them continues to talk for a couple more minutes, mostly the kids were the only ones talking.

     Vince and Tricia listen to them.

     Soon they ended the call.

     Bid goodbye to each other too.

     "Mama, can I play with my iPad po?"

     "Sure, baby, but 20 mins. only."

     Tricia handed their son his iPad, Adan gets it then quickly threw himself on the bed as he plays with it.