Chapter 122: We are F-A-M-I-L-Y

"Hey, bud, where are you?" Vince called his son while he was busy getting their car ready.

     "I'm coming po, papa ice cream!" Adan exclaimed as he ran fast outside.

"Be careful son, don't run."

Once Vince was done putting all their bag in the back compartment, he soon saw his son approaching.

"Are you ready to go, buddy?"

"Yes, papa ice cream!"

     "Okay, let's get you inside the car now so we can fetch your mama," he told his son

Vince held Adan's hand as they both walked towards the car and helped him get settled on his seat.

He put on his son's seatbelts while he made sure they got everything ready.

"Bag? Toys?" Vince asked.

"Check!" Adan giggles.

"Your blanket?"

"Inside my bag, papa ice cream!"

"Good!"

"Good to go?"

He chuckles then brushed his son's hair, "yes, buddy, good to go. Let's go fetch your mama now."

     "Okay, papa!"

     Vince closed the door at the backseat before he quickly hopped inside the car and started it as they hit the road.

     "Papa, can we get churros first?"

     "Sure, anak."

     He smiled at him.

     "Let's get something for your mama too, she's been eating a lot lately."

     "She does po, papa ice cream! Last night po when ate Hal, ate Avs, and I were watching movies, mama went to our room to say goodnight but she keeps eating our candies and popcorn!"

     "She did?"

     "Yupsie!" Adan nods.

     Vince couldn't help but smile when the sudden thought keeps coming to his mind, hmm, she could be.

-----

     After a half an hour drive, Vince and Adan arrived at the place where they were supposed to fetch Tricia.

     Vince get off the car to assist his wife while he made sure that Adan will stay inside.

     "Hon!" He called Tricia's attention.

     Tricia looked in his direction then smiles.

     "Hi, honey!" She kisses him.

     "You bought all of this?"