Chapter 157: Brunch in Brooklyn

Even though it was nearly midday, Vince and Tricia had just recently awoken and had been planning to eat out for breakfast. Last night was a blast; the couple spent the entire evening exploring New York.

"Hon, let's go?" Tricia said to Vince after securing her hair in a claw clip and fetching her purse.

Vince was unable to respond and simply gazed at Tricia, as though he had never seen a stunning view more exquisite than his wife's.

"Honey?" she asked, trying to jolt him out of his reverie.

Vince smiled at his wife, "honey, you look absolutely stunning," and it seemed to work.

"I'm not wearing full make-up, hon. Please huwag mo akong bolahin," Tricia frowned at her husband.

"You don't need any make-up, honey; you are perfectly fine precisely the way you are, and I wouldn't be surprised if you're New York's most attractive view."

"Sus!" Tricia exclaims, giggling out of kilig as she softly pinches her husband's nose.

Vince smirked and attempted to kiss her, "I assume you intended to say thank you by granting me a kiss, honey?"

She giggled and pushed him away from her.

"Why? You owe me a kiss, honey. I complimented you, and for the record, I've been giving you whatever you've asked for since last night, so I th—"

Tricia eventually reached Vince for a kiss before he could complete his statement, and she owned it as though she had missed those lips that much. Vince deepens the kiss and allows it to linger for a considerable time.

Even after they stopped kissing, Tricia as well as Vince were still beaming.

Vince giggled, "Sorop."

"Let's go na? We're starving, Papa!" Tricia said again to her husband.

"Hang on a minute, Mama. I'll go grab my keys and wallet."

"Only your keys, hon. I already put your wallet and my purse, as well as our phones and iPads, in the bag."

"Shall we, honey?" Vince asks, swiftly collecting his key from the nightstand along with their suite access card.

Tricia simply responds with a nod.

Before they leave, Vince gently placed his hands around his wife's shoulders and let her wrap her arms around his waist as well.

-----

Inside the car...

Vince kept glancing at Tricia beside him, who was engrossed on her iPad, searching for a restaurant where they might have brunch.

He wonders aloud, "Hon, have you made up your mind na?"

"I can't decide! They all look incredible, and I want to taste them each!"

"Easy, honey. What are you up for ba?" Vince chuckled, "If you want Mediterranean, we can have Spanish, Italian, or French. If you want Caribbean cuisine, we can have African, Creole, or Latin American since I like to explore my—"

"Anywhere with a steak, that's what I've been craving."

"Steak? I knew it, we're having a boy again, mana agad sa'kin, honey," Vince exclaimed, more excited than before.

"I wouldn't want to raise your hopes, but we can't be sure yet," Tricia remarked, "I'm almost a month pregnant pa lang naman, hon."

"I understand, but I have a good feeling about this."