Chapter 61: Having girls day out with the ladies

Vince was carrying their son, Adan, in his arms while Tricia walks them outside to his car before they leave.

     "Behave lang doon ha, baby."

     "Yes, mama, I'll behave."

     "Huwag pasaway kay papa."

     "Mama, why don't you come with us po?"

     "I want you to enjoy your time with your papa," Tricia smiled then cupped Adan's face.

     "And you will stay here po with ate Halley and ate Abbey?" Adan asks.

     "Yes, kasi nag tatampo si ate Halley mo," she giggles making Vince laughed too.

     "What's tampo, mama?"

"Hmm, like an upset."

     "Why is she upset po?"

"Eh kasi, hindi natin siya ginising kagabi to join us eat the cake," Vince answered their son. "Kaya si mama, she'll stay here to make bawi to your ate."

     Adan nodded his head while Tricia was trying herself not to laugh so much.

    "Why?" Vince asks her.

     "Wala lang," she giggles.

     "Bakit nga?"

     "Wala nga."

     Tricia looks up at him.

Vince was waiting for her to answer.

     "It's been a while since I last heard you talk like that kasi, yun lang."

     "Ah, na-cute-tan ka?"

     She raised her brows.

    "Anong cute?"

     "Sus," he teasingly smiled.

    "Sige na, you and Adan go para maaga kayo makabalik."

     Tricia shrugged off making Vince smiled even more before he decided to put their son in the back seat and inserted his seatbelt.

     The two bid goodbyes to each other before Vince get inside the driver's seat too.

     "Alis muna kami," he said.

     "Okay, ingat, si Adan ha."

     "I've got him, Tricia."

     "Please call me if any—"

     "Trish, akong bahala sa anak natin," Vince cut her off as he directly looks into her eyes. "You don't have to worry, I'll call you every minute if you want."

     She chuckles upon hearing his last line.

     But it was really her smile.

     That even Vince keeps staring at it.

     "Vince, drive safely," she said.

     Tricia's lines made Vince speechless, he does not even know what to say—it has been so long since someone else told him that except, of course, Halley.

     "Huy, Vince," Tricia called his attention.

     "Yeah, thanks," Vince said.

     "Out of focus ka ha."

     Tricia teasingly said making Vince laughed once more before they finally bid goodbye to each other.

     As soon as Vince started the car then drive off, Tricia made her way back inside their house.