Chapter 80: Too much to ask

Gomez's and Martinez's spent more than a couple of hours in the ocean for the kids to learn fishing.

     It cost them a lengthy time to catch a few.

     However, the kids were delighted to catch fish on their own.

     "Did you guys enjoyed fishing?" Tricia asked her kids soon as they all get off the lux pontoon boat.

     "We did, mama!" Adan enthusiastically responds while holding his mama's hand.

     Fishing rod on the other one.

     Just like how Halley and Abbey did.

     Their catch was still on the rods.

     Meanwhile, Vince and Greg were the ones holding the other fishing gears. They stay behind and let Tricia and the kids lead their way.

     "Are we going to eat our fishy?"

     Adan was looking at his fish on the rod.

     "Yup, we are!" The girls responded.

     "There's a resto-bar here where we can ask them to asar el pescado, right papa?" Halley recommended.

     "En serio? They have it here?" Abbey gets a little excited about it.

     "Woahhh! You two are speaking Spanish!" Adan threw his keen eyes to his ate's.

     Halley and Abbey just laugh in reply.

     "How did you know it's Spanish, my baby boy?" Greg abruptly asked.

     "Papa ice cream taught me, daddy."

     Greg couldn't help but look at Vince who was now smiling at Adan then nods his head saying it's my pleasure, buddy.

     "It's nice to know," he said then walked towards Adan and Tricia. 

     Gently pulled them towards him.

     Vince saw what Greg did and was about to pull his mag-ina away from him when Halley and Abbey screamed in excitement once they reached the resto.

     "We're here!" The two announced.

     Since Halley knew things around that place, she takes charge of everything and let her baby brother choose a place to stay for their dinner.

     "I'll go help Halley," Abbey excused herself and left them for a while.

     Adan chooses his seat, "I want you, papa and daddy, to sit with me, please."

     The two men abruptly looked at the boy.

    Such an innocent one, Adan was.

     Did not even noticed the tension.

"C'mon it's just a seat po," he told them.

"Yeah, sure," Vince agreed.

Greg did the same thing, "sige."

     Halley and Abbey could swear they tried to contain themselves from laughing when they saw Vince and Greg's reaction.

     "Looks like Dan will be our key, Hal."

     "I hope so, Avs, I hope so."

-----

Shortly after dinner, Vince excused himself for a minute for he received an emergency call from work.