Chapter 130: Imprint on their hearts (Part 2)

"We're home now!" Adan announces their arrival as he hurriedly ran inside their home, "ay, where are they po?" He asks.

     Vince and Tricia looked around and didn't found their two girls in the living room.

     "Dan! Mama! Papa! We're here near the back patio!" They heard Halley said from distance.

     "Coming!" Adan replied.

     The boy hurriedly dropped his bag, took off his shoes, and leave his socks on before he ran fast to his siblings.

     "Be careful, baby," Tricia reminded him.

     "Yes, mama!"

     "Tell your ate, sunod kami ni mama," Vince told Adan.

     The couple watches their son made his way to their back patio as Tricia picks up and fixes all Adan left in the living room.

     "Yung anak mo talaga," she giggles.

     "Honey, mamaya na 'yan. Let's put this in the kitchen first?" Vince suggested.

     Tricia agrees and so she and Vince head to their kitchen to drop the grocery stocks at the pantry.

Once done, the couple plans to follow their kids to their back patio. But then before doing so, Vince saw Tricia preparing something at the counter.

"Honey, what's that?" He asks.

"Snack," she giggles.

     "What? Snack na naman," Vince couldn't resist smiling as he went up to his wife then locked his arms around her waist

"Yup! I'm not hungry, hon. I just saw there is an ice cream kasi."

"Hmm," he gently caressed his wife's bare tummy, "ang takaw niyo na talaga ni mama ha," he says then kisses her shoulders.

     "Don't worry, hon. Share naman tayo!" She pinches his nose while giggling.

"Naks," He stole a kiss then gently swept her feet off the ground, "hold tight, honey. Ako na jan sa dessert mo. Halika na."

"Hon!" She glared.

"What?"

Vince only chuckled.