Chapter 152: Quirky Night (Part 4)

⚠️ Disclaimer: This part contains adult language and content that might be offensive to some readers. It is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. Read at your discretion.

     "Of course, dare," Emman said before he clicked the option then smiled at Audrey.

     Audrey giggles, "I knew it!"

He winked at her, "be blindfolded as you tickle or lightly touch your partner for half a minute."

"Does it says we have to do it all or just one by pair? Like for Vince and I, only one of us would have to do it?" Tricia clarifies.

     "I think so, we can go with just one by pair na lang siguro." Audrey agrees to her.

     Lei spoke also, "fine with me."

"Who has blindfolds?" Vince asks them.

"Where's your scarf, hon?" Tricia.

"I took it off kanina before I change to a shirt. Iniwan ko na sa bedroom."

"It's funny how I always have this in my bag 'coz we never know when will things get out of hand diba?" Audrey giggles.

     "You have this always?" Lei.

     Vince shrugged, "you're impossible, Auds!"

     Audrey gasped before she nudged her bro, "excuse me, I just learned from you noh! Last time I check you're the one who's always prepared to do kinky moves!"

     "I wouldn't deny that," he proudly said.

     "You're impossible, Vicente."

     "Let's just continue, babe," Emman butted in just to cut the two from teasing.

"Fine, who will do the dare, babe?"

"I'll do it," he smirked.

Audrey return the smirk while she put the blindfolds on Emman then ask his phone for a timer.

"Sit in my lap, babe," Emman favored his girlfriend before he locked his arms around her waist, "ready?"

"Do what you please," Audrey wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck.

Since it says in the dare to tickle or lightly touch your partner for half a minute, Emman chose to kiss Audrey's jawline where he knew her tickle spot was.

     "Okay, that's enough!" Audrey stops him.

She took off the blindfolds and saw how Emman kept smirking at her, "been thinking how long can I last this game," he says.

They heard them and laughed.

"Here, you guys are next!" Audrey threw the blindfolds to Vince who caught it in time.

"Who'll do the dare, hon?" Tricia asked.

"Ako na, honey. Just put on my blindfolds tapos upo ka ulit sa lap ko," Vince requested his wife and let her do what he favored.

"Hon, I can't sit astride ha. I'm wearing a dress," she reminded him.

"No problem, just sit comfortably in my lap as you want, honey."

"Okay, this is for 30sec. only hon, ah."

     Andrei abruptly buts in before the couple could even begin, "are you two going to give us another good show?"

     "If you all insist," Vince snickered a grin before he gently glided his hands around his wife and seconds later he brushed his lips to Tricia's arms up to her shoulders.