Chapter 166: Details Recorded (Part 2)

Continuation...

After a few moments, the door opened, and a stunning and lovely young lady emerged in front of Greg.

She has a stunning lengthy updo hairstyle and was clothed in a white halter dress with gold and white ankle strap shoes. A slender gold necklace and earrings completed her outfit.

"Hey," Greg said with a smug look as he once again got his coat fixed.

Tricia smiled as she replied, "Hi, have you been here for too long?"

He answered with a smile, "No, I just came earlier."

Considering Tricia was already dressed, she didn't bother inviting Greg inside her room.

"Wait, are you all set? Have you forgotten anything?" He inquired.

"Nothing, how about we go down?"

They soon head downstairs and spotted Tricia's parents in the living room, who appeared to be expecting them. The pair was merely smiling at the two young lovers—as far as Tricia's parents were concerned—when Tricia's father clutched a bouquet of roses.

He playfully stated to Greg, "You forgot what you were going to offer my Tricia."

Greg smiled a bit as he approached and took the bouquet.

"Thank you, sir," he replied respectfully.

"Are you kidding me, son? You can already call me dad."

Tricia and Greg could only respond with a smile for the situation was still uncomfortable for them.

Greg sensed Tricia's discomfort with the conversation and attempted to grasp her hand; he was astonished when Tricia glanced up and agreed to be held.

"Perhaps Tricia and I should go now so that we can get home earlier," Greg respectfully suggested.

The couple was comforted by the fact that Greg and Tricia were getting along.

The old man responded, "All right, we don't want you to be here any longer; you two must leave immediately."

"Be safe on your trip and enjoy your dinner date," Tricia's mother advised.

Tricia didn't say anything else and simply smiled as she and Greg said their goodbyes to her parents and departed. Just a moment and they reached Greg's car then both hopped inside. Tricia spoke even before the car started.

"Thanks for saving me back there," Tricia said smiling.

"No problem," Greg pulled a smile also.

After Tricia and Greg had secured their seat belts, he started the automobile.

Before speaking again, he took a deep breath and gave her a sly glimpse.

"Are you sure about this, Tricia?"

"I'm absolutely confident with this, Greg. I choose to be with Vince."

"And how about your parents? What will I tell them when I return and am no longer with you?"

Tricia considered a long sigh as she replied anew, "tell them the truth."

Greg didn't say anything further after that and merely drove the car to the address Vince gave him.

He was aware that the two were planning to meet that evening.