Chapter 182: Life unscripted (Part 2)

Vince parked his automobile in front of a building then promptly exited the vehicle and proceeded inside. He'd recently been in the hospital and drive over the place to fetch Tricia.

After being greeted by a few people, he headed directly to the lobby.

As soon as he sat down, he took out his phone and texted his wife to let her know he had arrived.

Tricia didn't respond anymore, so he turned off his phone and waited silently in his seat.

Vince leaned back in his chair, folded his arms above his chest, and thumped his feet compulsively.

It was less than five minutes until his name was called and he quickly glanced up since he recognized the voice.

Honey, he said through a broad smile.

Tricia was not quite moving, but Vince approached her already.

"Hi, hon," Tricia remarks, smiling.

She leaned forward offering him a soft smooch.

"Hey, honey," he replied, smiling as well.

"What's the deal with you being so excited to see me?"

"I don't know, I certainly missed you so much," he grinned, "how about we get lunch now?"

"Yup, I'm famished," she replied, grinning at him before tugging his arms and whispering to him, "just to let you know, I miss you too so much!"

"I knew you did, sexy!" he smirked at his wife before wrapping his arms over her back and guiding her.

The pair immediately exited the premises and hopped into their car. Vince made certain to secure Tricia's seat belt before driving away.

"How's your work at the hospital, hon?" Tricia inquired.

"Excellent. My patients are making great improvement; I had discharged three earlier since they were doing so well."

"Nice, that's great news, sweetheart; I'm glad for you."

"Thank you, honey," he said, taking her hands in his and bringing them to his lips, "Ikaw? How's your dental visit?"

"It went good too, you know, the usual. They checked for cavities and took x-rays to identify cavities between my teeth, as well as plaque and tartar on my teeth, and it turns out I'm all clear."

"That's wonderful, honey; I'm sure it's all cleaned up now that I've been kissing you all that much, and maybe you owe it to—"

"It's clean because I clean it all the time, not because you keep kissing me, you hypersexual doctor!" she exclaimed, shoving his face away from her.