Chapter 118: Ironic

Shortly after Vince's performance, Emman arrived at the place. They have been informed that he was straight from the hospital.

"Babe," Audrey stood from their table and greeted Emman.

Andrei and Lei followed and so did Halley, Abbey, and Adan.

"Hi!" Emman greeted them all back.

"Glad you came, we were waiting for you," Vince speaks as he and his wife approached them too.

"Congrats, Vince!" He patted his friend's back, "took me a while to leave the hospital, may patients pa kasi ako on the last hours."

"No problem," Vince.

Emman nods at him.

He looks at Tricia beside Vince, "Hi, Tricia, it's nice to see you again."

Tricia greeted Emman too and did a quick beso before they all went back to their table.

"That's my cue," Emman excused himself again when the host called him to perform, he had been known to have a good voice.

"Go, babe, give your best shot."

"Thanks, Babe."

Emman went up to the stage, grabbed a guitar then started playing it.

"Vince, our man, this is for you. Congrats on the successful exhibit, you have no idea how genuinely happy we are for you," Emman said then looks at Vince as they both chuckle, "and also, congrats on getting back with your tops."

     Vince holds his wine glass then nods at his friend, thank you, he mouthed before letting Emman do his performance

     Guitar strumming. Guests applauding.

     "Actually, I'd like to invite my good friends here in front to join me," Emman.

     "No, thanks," Andrei chuckled.

     Vince speaks, "I just finished."

     "Sige na, bro's, let's give them something good to watch and listens to."

     After a quick convincing, Vince and Andrei finally agree then went up on stage to join their friend.

     Everyone else cheered for the men.

     Tricia and her three kids keep cheering for Vince while Audrey and Lei cheered for their partners.

The men's performance comes to an end, Vince once again thanked all the guests who attended, and they bowed and went back to their table where their family and friends were seated.

Emman and Andrei quickly grabbed the bottles of champagne and pointed it.

And as if on cue, Vince hurriedly pulled Tricia towards him before they heard the popping sound of the bottles.