Chapter 154: To infinity and beyond

A few days later...

     Vince asked Tricia, blindfolded, "Honey, where are we heading?"

"Secret, be patient, hon!" She giggles while guiding her husband, "we're almost there."

     "Why do I have to wear blindfolds pa kasi? Baka pag samantalahan mo ako honey, hindi ako makakapalag."

     Tricia laughed, "Vince!"

"I never know, Trish. Ikaw pa."

"Hmp! I won't noh! And if I will to do it, I wouldn't have brought you out and lock you inside a room instead."

"You'll do that? You'll lock me in a room tapos?" He asked again as if teasing his wife.

     "Hon!" She nudged him.

     "Is it the one where you'll wear my polo ba again, honey? Or baka gusto mo akong invite ulit, sa bathtub tayo? I miss you sending me photos."

     "I thought you don't want me taking sexy photos?" She glared at him.

     "Well, it depends, hon. If you're taking a photo of yourself and you'll send it to me, why not. I'm your husband. I can imagine your body already, oh la la—hot."

Tricia shoved his face, "I hate you, silly!"

"Just kidding, hon. Love you!"

A couple more steps and soon they reached their destination. "We're here!" Tricia gently removed Vince's blindfolds only to see a nice black chopper right in front of him.

     "What's this for, honey?" Vince questioned

     "Halley told me you always wanted to fly one every after your birthday," Tricia smiled.

"She told you that, honey?"

"Yes. I was supposed to tell you about this right after the celebration sana kaso na busy tayo after."

"So this is your surprise gift pala?"

Tricia smiled at him, "you like it, hon?"

     "Naman! As long as it's from my wife."

     "Oh, ang dami ko nang gift sayo ha!"

     Vince chuckled then held his wife closer to him, planting a gentle kiss on Tricia's temple, "thank you, hon. I love you always."

     "You're welcome," she cupped his cheeks then reached his lips, "I love you too."

"Papa ice cream!" Adan exclaimed while he dashed in their parents' direction, "mama said we are going to fly that one!"

"You kiddos are here?"

"Of course, Pa! What do you want, you and mama lang again?" Halley frowned at their papa, raising her brow.