Chapter 101: Unexpected Surprise (Part 2)

Although Tricia was behind schedule, she still swings by at the power plant mall to find a present for Vince.

She plans to surprise him that evening.

     Tricia knew Vince was the Rolex-type-of-man and wanted to give him the best of the best

Regardless of the price, Tricia chooses the newest release Sky-Dweller Oystersteel.

     She remembers seeing Vince one time as he checks it out on his iPad and seems to wait for the release date.

     It so happens that the release date of that watch was the same day as his exhibit.

     Good timing if Tricia was to put it in words.

     Vince will love this, she thought.

     As soon as Tricia got the present for Vince, she hopped back inside her car then hit the road again.

     Expecting an approximately 38 minutes drive as she travels along the road from Makati to Antipolo City.

     Tricia checks the invitation for the art exhibit again.

6 pm - 8 pm it says there.

     She checks her wristwatch.

It's 7:20 na but I can still make it.

If Tricia didn't drop off at a fine dining restaurant earlier to have a dinner reservation for two, she wouldn't be that behind schedule.

But then, of course, she wouldn't regret any of those for she needed to make up things.

She needed to make up things for Vince.

All for Vince, she keeps thinking.

"Things would be so much easier if I just have my phone with me," Tricia told herself, bakit naman kasi naiwan ko pa kay Greg...

     Tricia was looking at her windshield, the traffic was present in her fastest route.
------------------------------------------------------

     15 more minutes... Vince keeps tracking the time as he patiently waits for Tricia.

     The exhibit had ended and people starting to leave the place, his co-artists even invited him to come with them for the after-party.

     But Vince insisted and stayed.

     I'll wait for Tricia, he firmly said.

     Vince started roaming around the museum once again, appreciating all the artworks as he kills the time.

     He suddenly fishes his phone in his pocket then calls Tricia.

*phone ringing*

     Please, pick up your phone, hon...