Chapter 12: Isn't it great timing?

It was late in the afternoon, Tricia was scrolling through her mails while she watches over Adan who was playing with Greg in the living room.

     "Love," Greg called but Tricia seems like she didn't hear a word.

He noticed that she was unfocused and a bit tensed can be traced on her face.

     He then went up to the couch and sat beside her before he gets the laptop away from Tricia.

"Love, are you okay?"

"Y-yup, just a little overwhelmed with my works." She stuttered a bit.

"Take a break for a minute, love."

Greg reaches for her hands and held them tight before he moved closer to Tricia then quickly gave her a smack kiss.

When Adan saw it he frowned at them, he then crossed his little arms above his chest while he manages to pull a very cute mad face.

"No kissing when I'm here po remember!"

Tricia and Greg could only laugh at Adan's cute actions.

"Ayan! Good job, baby. You made mommy laughed."

Greg gently pulled Adan towards them, "come here, Dan"

He let him sit in the middle before he and Tricia showered him with their kisses and tickles.

"You're so cute my baby!" Tricia said with a little gigil on her son's cheeks.

Not long after that when suddenly they heard knocking on the door before it opened and revealed Abbey.

"Guess who's with me!" She announced then stepped inside followed by a cute and handsome guy on his sweater.

     "Baby Dan, look who's here!" The guy said before he carefully pulled up a pet cage

"It's Nacho!" Adan screamed then quickly ran towards them. "Thank you for bringing him here kuya Gio!"

"No problem, malakas sakin ate mo eh." Gio replied then helped Adan to get the dog out of the cage.