Chapter 129: Imprint on their hearts (Part 1)

Day 4: Remaking Halley and Abbey's 13th  Birthday

     Vince took his mag-ina to Westfield San Francisco Centre because it was only 7 minutes away from their house in Rutherford and also to make up to their son from their supposed lakad yesterday that they missed because of rain.

     "Mama, I want this one!" Adan exclaimed, showing Tricia the magnetic clip-on glasses.

"Okay, put it on so I can see if—"

"If I look guapo po like papa ice cream?"

"What?" Tricia chuckles.

"Ganyan ang mga banat, anak," Vince butted in once he heard them.

     "Sus! Manang-mana ah!"

     "Naman, honey. He's my son, kanino pa ba mag mamana 'yan," he nudged his son, "diba kuya?"

     "Not a kuya!" Adan abruptly frowned.

     Tricia gazed at Vince.

     No word words exchanges, just grins and eye contact, the couple could only laugh at how their son often reacts with those.

"Take it back, Papa! I'm not a kuya."

"Okay, okay," he chuckles.

Adan didn't bother to say another word and just admires the shades he chose.

     "Hon," Tricia cling her hand in Vince's arms, "naunahan ka na ni Adan pumili ng shades, oh."

     He chuckles, "oo nga eh."

     "Let me see what you've chosen, hon."

     "Sure, here honey," Vince showed his wife the glasses he had been choosing from, "I'm torn between this Randolph Aviator and Tom Ford Ace glasses."

     "Well, try them on so I can see which fits you more, hon."

     "Okay," he nods.

     Vince tried the glasses one by one as Tricia carefully examines which shades the best suit her husband.

     "This Randolph Aviator fits you more, hon. And also you have plenty of polo's that look good with that shades, hon."

     "Okay, Randolph Aviator it is!"

     He winked at his wife.

     "Thanks, ganda," he pulled her by her waist then softly kisses her temple.

     "You're welcome, guapo," she giggles then wrapped her arms around his waist.

     "Papa ice cream, you have your shades na po?" Adan abruptly asked.

     "Yes, baby boy."

     "Yay! Mama picture!"

"Sure, baby," Tricia cups his cheeks, "but you and papa na lang, okay?" She held her phone in position, "smile, my loves."