Chapter 55: Just "plane" cute and fun!

As soon as Vince stepped inside the house, he found his son seating on the couch beside his mama while they were talking with Halley and Abbey.

Seems like they were all started getting along again without any stiffness and awkwardness.

Most especially with the two girls who recently had a major conflict a couple of weeks ago.

     "Who's ready to go?" He exclaimed.

    "I am!" Adan reply then ran towards him.

"He sure does!" Tricia giggles.

"He's so excited, papa!" Halley added.

She quickly stood up and pick up her bags.

"No wasting of time," she giggles then pulled Abbey with her as they ran off to get inside the car.

"Looks like they're getting along again, huh?" Vince chuckled.

"I know, isn't it great?" Tricia agrees.

"Ano, let's go?"

"Sure, I'll help you with the bags."

"No, ikaw na kay Adan. Ako sa mga gamit, mabigat yan lahat."

"It sure does, I checked one of your bags puro chips and crackers ah."

"Pag-babawalan mo ba ako?"

Tricia looked at him raising her eyebrow.

    "Bakit ko naman gagawin yun?"

    Vince smiled then laughed it off making Tricia laughed too, but for Adan, he just looked at them curiously as if he wants to ask okay, what's happening?

    "But seriously, let's go. Girls are waiting for us," Tricia told Vince then carefully get Adan from him.

    The two waited for Vince to get all their luggage and were now on their way out when he stops.

    "Thank you for coming, Tricia."

    "You're always welcome, Vince."

    The two exchanged one more smile.

    "Papa ice cream," Adan caught their attention. "Can I help you with that po?"

    "Aw, that's so sweet of you, my baby!" Tricia cupped his face.

    "Isn't that supposed to be our baby?" Vince butted in, emphasizing his words.

It was so fast and smooth, Tricia didn't even manage to respond instantly as she ends up staring at him instead.

"Hello?! Are we still going or not?!" Halley peeked through the door and caught their attention.

"Coming, sweet bean! Just getting our bags."

"Okay, papa, hurry up please!"

    Halley left the door ajar as she went back inside the car and waited for them.

    "So impatient," Tricia suddenly giggles.

    "May pinag-manahan eh."

     Vince cracked a joke.

It made Tricia abruptly looked at him.

     "Is that still a joke o patama na?"

He suddenly looked at her too.

More curious than ever.

Until he realized what he just said.

    "Sorry, bad joke again," Vince scratched his head. "Next time I'll be careful with my words."