Chapter 139: Heart's Haven

Day 9: Remaking Halley and Abbey's 20th to 22nd with Adan's 5th to 7th Birthdays

     18th of June, 2021 was the night Adan had been eagerly anticipated for remaking his 7th birthday after he requested it from their parents.

     And because they had a full house for the night, it was an ideal moment.

     Vince and Tricia's life-long friends, with Halley's group of friends, and along with some of Abbey's relatives—who were close to Tricia and were aware of everything that had transpired to their families—were all present.

     *knock knock*

     "Mum, are you all set? They're looking for Adan already," Abbey speaks from outside.

"Yes! Tell them we're coming down, just a few minutes na lang," Tricia replied.

"And mum, Hal told me if you can bring her checkered blazer too."

"Sure, I will."

"Okay. See y'all downstairs!"

Tricia glanced beside her where her mag-ama were sort of having a hard time getting dressed.

"Ang sabi ko kasi kanina get ready na but you two keeps swimming," she giggles then finally done fixing her hair.

Vince chuckles as he scratched the back of his head, "I lost track of time, nag-enjoy kami masyado ni kuya sa pool, honey."

     "Come here, hon. I'll fix yours and Adan's polo so we can go downstairs na."

"Thanks, honey."

"Thank you, mama!"

     Soon afterward, the three head downstairs and were instantly greeted by their guests, all were enthusiastic to see the family.

     "Here comes the birthday boy!" Audrey announces.

Halley and Abbey then quickly but gently tagged their baby bro with them so everyone could sing them a song.

"Come with us na, babie!"

Lei guided them, "on the count of three!"

Everyone gladly sings a traditional Happy Birthday song for the three celebrants, who blew their candles after wising at the end of the song.