Chapter 72: What makes you smile? (Part 2)

The two definitely didn't expect Adan to wake up that early but who knows their son will choose to wake up early that morning.

"Papa ice cream, are you awake?!"

"No, I'm not, go back to sleep."

"Vince!" Tricia slightly laughed.

"Ang istorbo ng bunso natin eh."

"You talked, you're awake now!"

Adan keeps knocking on the door, twisting and turning the doorknob, requesting his papa to let him in.

Good thing, Vince didn't forget to lock the door, otherwise, Adan wouldn't think twice to get inside once he opens it like how he used to.

"Go now, Vince, he won't stop until you open the door," Tricia lightly tapped his arms.

Vince didn't want to yet he had no choice but to get off Tricia, "I'll be back," he said, nibbling her ears.

"C'mon move, I want my sleep back."

"Who said you'll sleep again."

Vince widely grinned at Tricia.

"We're not done yet, naistor—"

And before Vince could even finish his sentence, Tricia arched her body then closes their gaps.

"You're trying me, Tricia," he grinned.

"Adan's waiting for you, sige na."

"What's the purpose of kissing me?"

"So you won't feel bitin?" She giggles

"Hindi nga, bitin na bitin lang."

Vince abruptly lowered his head to Tricia's side then whispered which made her gently slapped his arms.

"You should go, Vince, Ada—"

"You better wait for me, okay."

He finally gets off the bed then searched for the towel again before he traced his steps back to the door once more.

"Papa ice cream!" Adan exclaimed when the door opens, "wow, messy room!"

He was about to step inside when Vince quickly held his hands then closed the door behind them.

"Hey, buddy, good morning."

"Why is your room messy?"

"What do you want ha, baby?"

"Why you didn't let me in po?"

"Your mama's still sleeping."

"Mama's inside?" Adan asked.

Vince brushed off his hair.

"Yeah," he answered and didn't think it will be a big deal at all since Adan was just a boy.