Chapter 73: Our little shenanigan

Later that day, Tricia was currently working with her laptop inside her room.

She was conducting meetings with their investors in London and browsing through emails at the same time.

Tricia can see two boys through the corner of her eyes, her mag-ama, who keeps peeking through the door left ajar.

"What are you two doing there?"

Vince and Adan were surprised by Tricia's sudden question, Vince almost falls to the ground.

Good thing he had a good and firm grip on the handle.

"Wala lang, just checking if y—"

Adan suddenly ran inside.

"Hey, Adan," Vince stops him.

"Mama, are you done na po?"

"With meetings? Yes, baby."

"I told you papa ice cream!"

"Why, baby, do you need anything ba?" Tricia asks and lets him sit on her lap.

"None, mama," Adan smiled at his mama before looking at Vince, "come here na, papa ice cream!"

"What's that, Vince? What does Adan mean?"

"I hope we're not disturbing you," Vince chuckled then pushed the door open, he was holding a tray with two glasses of milk and a bowl beside it.

"Ano yan? Kain na naman?

"Request ng anak natin eh."

Vince swiftly walked towards his mag-ina then grabbed himself a chair to sit on. He then carefully move aside the stuff before he put down the tray on the table.

"Wow, oreo and milk!"

"I hope you're not yet full."

"I hope too, Vince," she chuckles, "pero kanina pa tayo kain ng kain!"

"It was our son's idea," Vince told her then prepares their snack.

"Mama, I tell papa ice cream what does daddy and I do whenever you're busy po," Adan informed her.

Tricia almost flinch, "you did?" She then drew her attention to Vince who keeps himself busy stirring the milk.

She reached his hands.

For a moment, Vince abruptly looked at her, "sorry about that," he heard Tricia said.

"Ano ka ba, it's fine," he smiled, "at least now I know you wanted someone to bring you snacks when you're busy."

"Thank you, Vince," Tricia gently squeezed his hand with a smile.

"You're welcome," Vince gently caressed her hands before he brought them to his lips, "c'mon, let's eat this one!" He takes a fork then carefully stuck it between the biscuit before he dug it in the milk.

"Woah! What are you doing papa ice cream?!" Adan exclaimed in amusement.

Vince chuckled then patted his head, "this is how your ate Halley eats them, try it."

"Naks, life hack ba ito, Vicente?"

"I guess so, dami alam ng ate natin."

"It's cool! Let me try that nga rin."