Chapter 21: Missing Piece

It was in the middle of the day, Vince was sitting across the table and few men with him, including Dr. Jove Cuanang. He had informed them that Mr. Ram Orlina couldn't make it to their meeting but they proceeded still.

They were discussing their annual art exhibit programs so most of the people sitting in there were artists.

"Gomez, ikaw na lang ang hinihintay."

     One of them patted his back.

     Vince heave a sighed before he speaks.

     "Ganoon pa din naman po ang gagawin ko."

     For the nth time, Vince declined the opportunity. He hasn't accepted that since the day you all know when, but still supported them with his ways.

     "Bakit? Ayaw mo pa rin bang mag put up ng sarili mong exhibit?" Dr. Jove asks him.

     "I'll still support the programs, doon po maaasahan niyo ako." Vince replied.

     "Still about the missing piece." Dr. Jove meaningfully joked at Vince and made everyone laughed including him. "Biro lang."

     They all knew Vince and his background so there was no denying that they all knew what Dr. Jove was referring to.

     Vince once again heaves a sigh.

     "Hindi po, it's not about that." He pulled a smile. "Ang tagal ko nadin po kasing tumigil sa ganyan, I don't even know if I can still do it."

     Dr. Jove nodded his head, he knew Vince very well.

     "If that's your decision, nirerespeto namin yan." He told Vince then smiled. "Pero pipilitin ka pa rin namin."

     "Sige, tignan po natin." Vince added.

After an hour, their late lunch meeting had ended. Everyone else started to leave the place, leaving Vince and Dr. Jove inside the room.

Vince was informing Sev that their meeting had ended and he was on his way to his office.

"Vicente."

     He stops for a while then looks up at him.

     "Have you tried making a portrait again?"

     Vince chuckled.

     "Kailan ka ba babalik sa pag pipinta?"

     "Wala pa po sa plano."
------------------------------------------------------

"Don't jump on the pool, baby!" Tricia said but it was too late, she just laughs as soon as she saw him started swimming, kulit talaga.

"Mum don't worry too much, Hailey's with him naman po. And you know baby Dan can handle it." Abbey told her.

"I know but we still have to be careful."

"And because you're our mom so you have this job to always remind us stuffs."

"And because I love you and your brother too, always remember that honey." She giggles while pinching her nose.

"We love you too mum." Abbey hugs her.

"Mommy look!" Adan shouted and caught their attention. "I know how to float now, ate Hailey taught me!"

     He excitedly announces then showed it.

    "Good job, my baby."

     "He's a fast learner tita, and I'm surprised he can swim a bit on his own po."