Chapter 128: Chocolates, pastries, and movies (Part 2)

The day went smoothly as the Gomez's had a lovely breakfast with their kids—too bad Gio has to fly back to London for his work, but other than that the rest went fine.

     Amazing stories laughs, and giggles filled the entire house.

It seems as if they knew each one since before—except, of course, Vince and Tricia.

To stay on track with the list, their family intends to travel to a local restaurant for a celebration in the afternoon. Regrettably, the weather remained bad, with torrential rains continuing. The kids were irritated, especially Adan, who had been looking forward to dining at Napa's most famous rustic resto.

     They couldn't blame the boy for being so upset about it, they haven't roamed the country yet since they arrived.

     So to cheer him up, they decided to make the most at their home.

     They played games mostly Halley's quirky ideas, eat a lot—not mentioning Tricia's condition which the kids had no idea about yet—and movie marathon.

"Honey," Vince glanced at his wife, "I'm done, at last!" He announces.

"With the burgers, hon?" Tricia asks.

"Yes, hon. Want a bite now?"

"Okay but wait! Hold still, honey."

"What for, hon?"

Tricia smiled at him as she fished her phone then snap a photo of her husband before she took a bite from the burger.

"Ang sarap, hon!"

"Thanks, I knew you'll like it," Vince wrap his arms around her waist, "hon, can I see my photo? Guapo ba ako roon, misis?"

"Oo naman! Guapong-guapo mister!" She cups his cheeks then winked.

"Naks!"

Tricia wiped her hands first before handing Vince her phone to show her recently IG post, a picture of him.

     "You're welcome, tops," Vince chuckles as he planted a kiss on her forehead

"Namiss ko 'yan, hon," she giggles.

"Namiss mo maging topakin? Parang araw-araw ka namang ganyan, honey?"

Tricia gasped as she playfully hit his chest whiling creasing her forehead, "how dare you, mister!"

"Oh see, tinotopak na naman."

She keeps glaring.

Vince burst into tears from laughing then finally stops and pulled her for a hug, "ikaw lang ang topakin na mahal ko."

"Ang cheesy!" Tricia pinches his nose.

"Sayo lang, honey."

"Talaga?"