Chapter 137: Ocean Bliss

Day 7: Remaking Halley and Abbey's 17th & 18th with Adan's 2nd & 3rd Birthdays

     "Did you girls enjoy?" Tricia asked her two daughters, Halley and Abbey, while they were walking alongside the shore barefoot.

     "We did, Mama! Best 17th birthday ever!" Halley giggles as she keeps playing with the sand with her feet.

     "It was fun! Thanks, mum," Abbey speaks, holding Halley beside her just in case she gets lost in playing with the sand too.

     Halley glanced at their mama, "you're so cool back there, mama! I didn't know yo—"

     "What? That I can't drive a jet ski?"

     "Uhm, yeah," she giggles.

     "Of course, I do, Hal. I wouldn't beat you two back in the race if I wasn't!" Tricia brags and made the girls chuckle.

     "How did you learn to drive it, mum? Did Tito Vince taught you how?" Abbey asks.

     "Avs, you didn't know mama could ride the jet ski that b*d*ss?"

     "Halley! Language."

     "Sorry!" She giggles again.

     Abbey chuckles, "swear I didn't know! If I do I wouldn't be staring at her earlier, maybe that's why I lost the race. Besides, we rarely go to a beach so how would I?!"

     "That's because I haven't been driving jet ski before. Not until now," Tricia told them as she smiles, "and yes, your papa was the one who taught me to drive it."

     "I knew it! It's always Tito Vince!"

"Abbey, papa," she reminded her.

"We'll get there, mum, okay?" She giggles too as she drew her eyes to her mom.

     "Well, at least now we know mama's not only good in driving papa crazy! As well as driving jet ski!"

     Tricia laughed, "you silly bean! Always good with your words!"

     "Of course, ako pa ba, Ma!" She winked the way Vince's does.

Tricia noticed it, she couldn't help but smile upon staring at her.

"Let me guess too, Mama. Since you're so good at driving, I suppose you're also good at riding!" Halley threw her banat.

"Halley! Cut it off, ikaw ha! Mana ka na sa papa mo."

"What do you expect, Ma! I spent my whole life with that man."

"Which I regret the most cause you've been so naughty na rin like your papa!"

     "Speaking of! Too bad Dan and Tito Vince weren't able to come with us. They should've seen you, mum."

"You know your papa has a headache, he needs to rest diba."

"Sus, Papa talaga! Dan didn't just approve lang last night about having a baby bunso eh! If I know," Halley giggles then threw her keen eyes towards their mama.