Chapter 76: Start every day off with a smile

Vince was the first to rouse as he noticed the space beside him. He glided his hands over it, searching. Empty.

     Only then he realizes he wasn't able to sleep with her last night as both had been busy.

     Ughh... Vince groaned.

     He quickly gets off his bed, wore his slides the same time he grabbed his shirt, put it on then heads out.

Without thinking twice, Vince headed straight to Tricia's room. Peeked through her door, she's still asleep, he then quickly but smoothly glided towards her. Not making a single noise as he climbed up the bed then snuggled with her.

"Vince?" Tricia asked.

     She wasn't facing him and just felt someone hugged her from behind.

"Good morning," he greeted then pulled her closer to him.

Instead of greeting back, Tricia turned around then put an arm around him. Rest her head in his shoulders that he offered. Both were tired from yesterday's gala and their late-night works.

Vince couldn't help but trace her face once more before he closes his eyes to doze off.

"Ganda ng view?" Tricia giggles.

Oo sobra, he wanted to say.

"Ng view? Hmm, pwede na."

"Pwede lang?"

"What do you want me to say?" He grins then noticed the frowning on her face, he chuckles, "hindi naman mabiro."

     Tricia was about to turn around but Vince didn't let her, he just locked his arms around her as he pulled her more closer. Almost an inch away from each other.

     "Let's go back to sleep," he grins, "you know I'm only kidding, right? You'll always be a perfect view."

     She finally smiled then giggles, "I know, I just want to hear it from you."

     Both of them laughed, grins and banters in between. Until finally, dozed off after a few exchange of snuggling and caressing.
------------------------------------------------------

     The alarm went on just a couple of hours after Vince and Tricia slumbered.

     "What's that?" Vince groaned.

     "Sorry, that's my alarm."

     "Alarm for what?"

     "Got mails to send."

     Both were already awake but seems like none of them want to get up yet. It feels like this should be a cuddle day.

     For a moment, Vince kept Tricia locked inside his manly arms whilst she was rubbing his nape then swiftly glided them to his jaw down his neck.

     "I should get up na."

Tricia gently taps his arms.

"Can't you just use your phone to send mail? No need to get off the bed diba."

"I only have the copy in my laptop," she grins while explaining, "I'll be quick."

"Okay, sige, go ahead," he nodded and accepted his defeat.

Tricia smiled upon seeing his reaction, "I know you're tired, Vince," she caressed him, "rest ka lang if you need to."

Her smiles and those gestures, I missed it so badly, he kept saying on his mind.