Chapter 109: Just one of those days

Tricia made the decision to get up before Vince.

     As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw her husband, I miss waking up next to you, honey, I love you, she almost whispered.

     They were cuddling in the same way she and Vince always did. Tricia hastily kissed him and stood up.

     The sun was coming up and she wanted to prepare something for her husband.

     Tricia changed into a long slip dress. It was gleaming black, light, and appeared to be sexy and attractive on her. She wore her hair down and teamed her outfit with a pair of soot toe loop sandals.

     She quickly did her make up.

     Simple look for today, she says.

     Just a smidgen of eye shadow in the crease, liner, filled brows, blush, and tinted lip balm. She sprayed herself with Dolce & Gabbana, Vince's favorite perfume.

Tricia sat on the divan sofa in the corner, in that way Vince wouldn't notice her right away when he wakes up.

His alarm went off at precisely 6 a.m.

She kept her gaze fixed on him.

Vince was startled awake by the blaring of his alarm clock. He was ready to get off the bed when he realized he was completely naked.

"Hon," he uttered.

Still not opening his eyes, he stretched his arms and searched their bed, but he couldn't find his wife. He was certain he had fallen asleep with Tricia, they had been making love all night.

Once he noticed an empty bed, he rapidly opened his eyes and leaped from his bed.

He dashed to the restroom to see if his wife was there, "Tricia, honey, where are you?"

Vince heard a chuckle from behind.

      He looked back, it was his wife.

"Why are you panicking, hon? Nandito naman ako," Tricia giggles.

Vince approached his wife with a big grin on his face. He took the time to noticed that Tricia had changed already.

⚠️ Disclaimer: This part contains adult language and content that might be offensive to some readers. It is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. Read at your discretion.

She was dressed in the most enticing dress, it was svelte and oh-so-sexy. He then swiftly hugged her and caressed her behind.

"Why bother getting dressed when you know I'll undress you anyway, honey?"

Tricia didn't say anything but gave him a sly smile.

Vince drew Tricia close and kissed her neck; he realized she was wearing his favorite smell, which made him want more.

He was kissing her on the lips and the back of her neck. He instantly snatched her bosom and sucked on her hard nipples before lifting her skirt and descending on her. He started sucking her wet folds so forcefully that she began cumming.

"Honey, don't you want to have breakfast first?"

"I want you for breakfast, Tricia."

Tricia giggles then encircle her husband's neck with her arms. Vince carried his wife and threw her back onto their bed. He ripped off their clothes in an instant. Tricia went down on Vince, sucking his shaft. Vince was already erect and his long, thick, and hard shaft was 2x bigger. Tricia was gagging but she wanted it all.