Chapter 112: Their greatest connector

A week later...

     The sun was coming up and surprisingly, Halley was already awake. Quite unlikely of her really since she wasn't a morning person.

     And the only reason that could wake her up that early was her episodes of flashbacks.

But then again, Halley rarely had her late-night episodes of flashbacks since they went back to Manila from Leyte.

Of course, unless if something or in some cases, someone will trigger those memories.

Halley was about to head downstairs when she decided to check their parent's bedroom, I hope they're okay with each one now...

The door wasn't locked.

Empty beds.

Where could they be?

     She began to search their room but still didn't find them anywhere.

Once Halley didn't find them in their room, she thought they'd probably be downstairs and were preparing breakfast already.

Halley went straight to the kitchen only to find out it was empty too.

She just grabbed herself a water instead.

Later on, she noticed that the door from her papa's office was left ajar, very unlikely of him, she thought.

     Without thinking twice, Halley went to her papa's office, she just feels Vince will be there

Which she was right about after seeing her papa inside when she slowly opened the door.

    Hmm, you have been sleeping here na for days, I'm starting to get concerned about it, Halley thought herself

     Halley quietly walks towards her papa then gently tapped his arms to wake him up.

     "Papa," she softly speaks.

     No reply. Tried again.

"Uy papa!"