Chapter 195: Always forever

Note: Don't play the YouTube video yet, start it on the suggested scene.

"Ate Hal, what do you think of our house?" Adan questioned abruptly, prompting Halley back to her senses.

"Oh," she shuddered before smiling, "it's lovely, Dan."

"Let me take you to my old bedroom as well, Ate Hal!" The boy hurriedly drew her along with him, "Ate Abbey, come with us po!"

Greg took the kids back to their house immediately after their early dinner since Adan had requested it. He must have intended to show Halley their house back then.

However, because of Halley's flashes, which significantly exacerbated the trigger presently, she seemed uncomfortable the entire time. The second she heard that precise statement from Greg, she felt almost comparable with how she felt when she first encountered Greg, which made her think about it although she didn't want to; considering Abbey had been her best friend.

(|AN| I have this mentioned back in Chapter 21.)

"Hal, are you alright?" Abbey whispered, concerned because she had noticed Halley's quietness.

Halley nodded and grinned, "yup, all good," she excused herself.

Soon after, the three of them arrive at Adan's former room, and he immediately tours Halley inside.

"Your room looks superb, Dan!"

"Thank you, Ate Hal; it's Mama who had been assisting me in organizing my bedroom po."

"Of course," she spoke again, beaming.

She basically sort of followed her brother as he continued conversing and presenting her a bunch of stuff, including some photo albums with photographs of him when he was a baby.

"Dan, you're so cute!" Halley couldn't stop giggling.

"I know I'm cute," Adan said brightly, making his older sisters giggle, "that's what Mama and Papa had been saying po diba!"

"Yeah, but soon you won't be the only cute one because you'll have a baby sibling," Abbey hugged him immediately, "you promise ate you'll take excellent care of—"

Halley glanced at them and didn't hesitate to join her siblings in a warm embrace, amending her, "Avs, it should be our baby sibling."

"Ate Abbey, I think you should let Ate Hal check your room as well!" Adan recommended.

"Only if Halley agrees," Abbey said with a smile as she glanced at Halley.

"Sure, Avs, I'd love to!" Halley responded.

"Oh, I remember I owe Tito-Dad something about my toys, po!"

The boy withdraw from his older sisters' embrace and hurriedly stood up to grab the toys he could handle before dashing out from the room, searching for Greg thereafter.

"Alright, Dad's downstairs in the living room," Abbey added.

Shortly afterward, the two girls have been left alone in the room, so they proceeded towards Abbey's bedroom. Paved the way for Halley whilst she toured her inside. They basically converse constantly considering they share similar interests, particularly when it comes to fashion and room design.

Suddenly, Halley's gaze caught a glimpse of her Mama and a girl in a picture frame, and she immediately recognized it must be Abbey; there would be no question on that.

"Oh my gosh! Look at your photo with Mama! And who's that Great Dane? He looks like Scoob!" Halley exclaimed as she reached for the photo.