Chapter 99: Trust is crucial

The next day...

     Leaning in the frame of the glass sliding door, a cup of coffee in her hands, Tricia was offered with the nice view of Adan and Greg outside.

Both with their dogs, Adan with Kiba while Greg was with Brando.

     She was admiring how the two playfully enjoy their time with their dogs

All of a sudden a pair of arms was wrapped around Tricia and she didn't even have to look behind to know who it was.

"Hey, sweetie," she smiles.

"I can't believe this, mum."

Abbey tightens her embrace.

"So do I," Tricia giggles.

"How did it happen, mum?" Abbey asked, still couldn't believe what just happened as she looks at her dad and baby brother too.

     Tricia took a deep breath before drawing her eyes back to Adan and Greg.

"If it wasn't for you, sweetie, your dad would have done something worse."

Abbey was about to ask again when Tricia giggles then placed her index on top of the young lady's lips.

"I'll tell it to you on our way okay, we have to go back to our house pa."

     *fake cough*

     "What are you two talking about? Serious ah," Greg jokingly approached and caught the two lady's attention.

     Adan was beside him holding his hands.

     "Not that very serious, dad," Abbey said and wears a smile.

     She walks towards her dad and baby brother then pulled them both for a tight embrace as she keeps talking to them.

     "Alam niyo we should go, we got a lot of packing to do pa," Tricia told them.

Greg looked at her then smiles.

"Your mom's right," he said then turns to the kids, "Abbey, go get Dan, you two should get ready."