Chapter 25: First day of a week together

Vince was sitting comfortably in his reserved airline seat while he keeps an eye on Tricia, who was sitting a couple of seats away from him.

     He just finished messaging Sev to do his orders when the plane gets ready to takeoff.

But before it completely leaps from the surface, he saw Tricia stood up then walked towards him.

"Vince." Tricia started.

     By the tone of her voice, Vince knew what she wants right away.

He also knew that Greg recently fled this morning too, so he gets what Tricia meant by "she can't leave her kids".

     "I already called Sev, I told him to contact Emman or Drei to fetch your kids and bring them to my house. They can stay there while you're gone."

"Thank you." She sighed in relief.

"Take your seat, we're about to takeoff."

Tricia did not bother to say another word and just do what Vince said and take her seat.

Only this time, she sat beside him.

But still left two seats in between them.

     Vince did not mind it then speak again.

"To inform you, I'll be staying in Cebu for a week and so you—"

     "I'm not planning to stay there, as soon as we talk babalik din ako dito sa manila."

     "You want me to accept the offer for Greg's proposal diba." He impassively said. "Then do as I say."

    Tricia looked at him of course he's serious, he never jokes anymore, she told herself.

    "This trip isn't in my plans—"

Before Tricia can finish her sentence, Vince wears his earphones then leaned back on his seat again.

     Resting and relaxing.

     Acting as if Tricia was not talking to him.

     Tricia ends up holding her temper as she heaves a sigh then settles back on her seat too.

     Trying her best to not make the situation anymore worse for her.
------------------------------------------------------

      Emman was the one who pick up Abbey and Adan, it was difficult to convince them to come with him at first—since the two did not know him yet— but succeeded once he explained to Abbey the situation.

      It was actually funny as Emman thought about them thinking he was a kidnapper or something.

     He even had to show them proofs that he was telling them the truth.

Well, he couldn't blame the kids if they were cautious and doesn't want to be in danger.

     "So mum is in Cebu po?" Abbey clarifies.

     Emman just nodded in reply.

     "How come she didn't tell me?"

     "I'm sure she will call you later, let's go now?"

     "Is tito Vince with her po ba?"

     "Yes." Emman assured her.

     Abbey sighed in relief.

     She knew Vince already and trusts him with their mom, she doesn't have any problem about that at all.

     Almost half an hour passed before they arrived at Vince's house and went straight inside.