Chapter 108: Finally Home

At the Gomez's...

Adan found his papa in the living room, holding his phone while laying on the couch.

Target locked, Adan thought.

The boy wickedly smiles then ran towards Vince, "papa ice cream!" Adan screams.

He threw himself to his papa which made Vince surprised, good thing he managed to catch his son.

"Be careful, lagot tayo sa mama mo kapag may nangyari sayo," Vince carries him.

"Where's mama and ate po?"

"They're coming home, buddy."

"I'm hungry!" He pouted.

"Believe me, buddy, I'm as hungry as you are," He laughed then brushes his son's hair with his fingers, "tagal ng mama mo."

"You miss mama na po?" Adan asks while he hugs his papa.

"I miss her every single time, anak."

"Because you love mama?"

"More than anything else."

"How about me and ate Halley po?" He asks again, pouting as he cups his papa's face.

Vince couldn't stop himself from smiling a genuine one, who would have thought I will feel this again.

To be happy once more.

Complete.

"Syempre naman, I love you and your ate so much, Adan. Lahat kayo nila mama, mahal ko kayo."

"I love you too, papa ice cream."

*doorbell rings*

"It's mama and ate!"

Adan quickly gets off his papa then pulled him as they hurriedly made their way outside to greet Tricia and Halley.

     "Mama! Ate Halley!"

"Hi, baby!" Tricia smiled.

"Hi, babie Dan!"

She quickly ran towards her baby brother and didn't hesitate to sweep his feet off the ground.

"Look what I got for you! Mama said you love blankies!" Halley handed Adan a paper bag.

"That's mine, ate?"

"Yes! It's yours!"

"Thank you, ate Halley!"

"You're welcome, babie!" She hugged her baby brother tightly then pepper kissed him, "Mama! Papa! We'll go ahead inside!"

     "Sure, ate but don't run."

     "Yes, papa!"

     The couple watched their kids made their way inside before Vince walked towards his wife.

     "Need a hand?" He asks.

     "Yes, please," Tricia smiles.

     "Ang dami nito, hon, ah," Vince chuckles then quickly grabbed all the paper bags from her.

     "You know me, hon," she giggles, "did you cook dinner na po?"

     "Yes, ma'am! Your favorite," he managed to pull his wife closer to him.

     "Tenderloin?"

     "My version."

     Tricia didn't think twice to locked her arms around her husband's waist, "Thank you for cooking dinner, I can't wait to taste it again, hon."