Chapter 156: Departures - Arrivals

At San Francisco airport...

Tricia brought their children over and set them on the couch, saying, "Kids, come here quickly."

She was in the middle of a conversation with their kids when Vince approached.

"Ano ba yang ginagawa niyo, conference?" He asked, jokingly, as he sat next to his wife.

"Shh!" Tricia put a stop to her husband disrupting them.

The announcer began notifying the next flight and addressing the passengers minutes after Vince checked his phone, so Vince and Tricia hastily stood up whilst their children accompanied them.

"Oh, it's time na, we have to leave," Vince said as he gathered their belongings and searched for assistance.

"Remember everything I have said ha. Always eat on time, okay? Don't avoid eating your greens. We hide your unhealthy snacks and your papa's liquors to be sure," Tricia informed their children.

"Ma!" exclaims Halley.

"That's for you, Hal. You don't need such naman," she outlined as she gave Abbey her list of do's and don'ts, "And also, I have this one. Abbey, hold this paper, you'll be in charge of everything okay? Your papa and I also talked with Audrey and Emman na to look after you all."

"Easy, Ma," Halley joked, "it's all processing in my head."

Abbey giggles, as well as she, assures Tricia, "Relax Mum, we'll be alright, trust us po."

"Yupsie! C'mon Mama, relax! I'm your most responsible kiddo here, so don't worry po," Halley proudly stated.

Tricia almost sobbed as she gazed at their girls. She extended her arms wide and urged them to hug her.

"I love you all so much, take care while we are gone," she said, fondling them, "always call me and your papa ha, update us every minute," she added.

"Come on, Ma, don't cry."

"You'll be gone for three days only. Not three years," Abbey joked.

"And, besides, Ma, if Abbey is in charge, you won't have to worry about much.

"I'm sure you and papa will have a good time there, Mum."

"Naman," Halley teased, "certainly now that she's with papa, and hello? It's New York!"

The two girls snickered a grin.

Fixed their gaze towards each one.

"That's where it all started again!" Halley and Abbey said in chorus before they laughed.

"You two! Come one, one final embrace. Kayo rin na mag-papa!" Tricia said as she called Vince and Adan.

Halley wondered, "Pa, what did you and Dan talk about?"

With a grin, Vince replied, "Hmm, secret."

"What's that secret ha?"

"It's not a secret, Mama. Papa and I have an agreement po," Adan approached his mother and whispered.

Tricia almost exclaimed, "What?! Your papa told you that?"

With a nod, the boy answered, "Yes, Mama."

As Tricia turned to face Vince, she muttered quietly, "You silly!"

"What, honey?" He chuckled.