Chapter 63: Accidents do happen sometimes

Earlier that day, Tricia enjoys her freshly brewed coffee while relaxing at the front porch and appreciating nature.

Those were one of the things Tricia used to like whenever staying in the province, everything seems fresh.

Tricia was just about to take another sip when she suddenly saw Vince standing nearby.

"Good Morning," he greeted.

"Good Morning, kanina ka pa gising?"

"Yup," he said then walked towards her.

"Oh, why do you have those?"

"Any remedy for my coffee?"

Vince asks then sat beside Tricia.

"Ang pait ng timpla ko eh."

"Hindi ka pa rin marunong?"

"Hindi eh," he laughs.

"Sus, you just want me to make your c—"

"Why not? Masarap ang timpla mo."

Tricia smiled at him.

"Thank you, Vince."

"I mean it ha," he smiled back.

Vince placed the tray between them as he watches Tricia did some sweet remedy for his bitter coffee.

"Uhm, Tricia, do you have any suggestions on what to cook for our breakfast today?"

"Are you going to cook? I thought maaga ka aalis today, pupunta ka sa farm?"

"Yeah, but I want to cook breakfast for you and the kids before I left."

Both suddenly lookup.

Found themselves staring at each one.

     Vince keeps tracing her face with his eyes while Tricia was trying to figure out what was he thinking at the moment.

     Tricia only cut it off when it longs more than usual, "Vince, still there?"

     He blinks few times before speaking.

     "Uhm, I'll just go back inside and cook for our breakfast," Vince said then quickly stood up as he picks up everything he brought earlier. "Thanks for fixing my coffee too."

     "Wait," Tricia reached his arms to stop him. "Do you need some help? Tulungan na kita mag-luto?"

     "Yeah, sure," he nodded.

     The two traced their steps back inside then directly head towards the kitchen.

     As planned, Vince started preparing everything they would need while Tricia gladly helps him.

     "What will you do today, again?" She asks.

     "Meeting with buyers and investors."

     Tricia nodded at him.

     "And also, Tricia, if I finish the meeting early I'll be back here for lunchtime."

     "Do you want me to cook for lunch?"

     "Ikaw? But if you don't like, I can ju—"

     "It's fine with me, I'll cook."

     Tricia smiled at him.

     Vince looked at her as if she was serious.

     "Baka isipin nung mga bata, ang papa lang nila ang marunong mag-luto."