Chapter 164: If all else fall

"Hon, the kids are on their way na raw," Tricia remarked after reading Audrey's text.

"All right, please tell them to drive carefully," Vince said as he embraced his wife.

Tricia grinned more before placing her phone beside her and reaching over to the bowl of fruits alongside them, wherein she proceeds to indulge herself while simultaneously feeding her husband.

Vince lightly caressed her tummy and whispered, "Is this what you're craving now, honey?"

"Yes, since yesterday," Tricia chuckles, "too bad I couldn't wake you up last night and get it for me."

Vince sighed as he kissed his wife's temple, "Sorry."

"Okay lang," Tricia smiled while she caressed his face.

Vince abruptly stated, "Sa akin, that's not okay."

Tricia has a reason to glance at him while nuzzling his hand.

"Hon—"

"It's not fine with me, Trish," he said, interrupting his wife, "I should be the one taking care of you now. I should be the one serving you and baby n—"

"Vince, hon, when I say it's alright," Tricia snarled at her husband then massaged his face, "it's truly okay."

Tricia moved in close to her husband and kissed him on the lips before hugging him lovingly.

"Hon, you're the one who always looks after me and the kids; don't you want me to look after you this time?"

"Of course, I want to " Vince murmured then held her once more, "but I'm always concerned about you and the baby."

"We're alright, Papa," she assured him, "so please, hon, let me take care of you."

"Is that all you want? To take care of me?" Vince conceded, "Fine, go ahead, who am I to refuse you, honey, right?"

He wiggled his brows up and down as he winked at Tricia.

"That's not the care I'm talking about, Mister!" Tricia shoved him in the face.

"Are you sure about that, honey? Even if I have this in my shoulder, you know, I can— "

"Shh!" Tricia said, interrupting her husband's speech since she already knew exactly what was going to happen, "just eat."

"Sus, if I know, honey—"

Tricia seemed to have had a silly idea and so she went and sat in front of her husband, moving closer to him in a seductive manner in the effort to turn him on before placing her lips near his ears.

She kissed and softly nibbled Vince's ears before continuing, knowing Vince could hear her every breath.

"Oh, what's this if you know ha?" Tricia giggled.

"Don't put me to the test, honey. I'm capable of doing what you want."

"Don't you have a shoulder sling, Hon?"

"Sige, honey, try me," he smirked.

Vince went swiftly to kiss Tricia once again, but he did something wrong with his shoulder, which pained him.

Tricia took notice of this and promptly backed it up.

"Mister, ang likot mo naman kasi!"

Whilst Tricia was busy assisting her husband, Vince had the idea of dragging his wife into his arms so that she would fall on top of him.

Tricia scowled and said, "What are you doing?"