Chapter 84: Tops & Bogs (Part 2)

"Papa! Mama! You can come in now!"

"Okay, sweet pea!" The two said in chorus.

Tricia and Vince were still outside, right at the front porch of their house. Savouring not only their most beloved coffee and ice cream, but also their unending exchanges of sweet gestures.

"Hon, let's go inside na," Tricia said as she closes the lid of the ice cream.

"Sure, hon, ubusin ko lang," Vince smiled then sip on their mug.

"Does the coffee taste good, hon?"

"Oo, I wonder who made it for me."

Vince saw how Tricia wrinkled her face, he was just joking around and knew exactly who made the coffee for him.

"Anong I wonder? As if may ibang gagawa nyan sayo?! And the taste..."

Topakin talaga, Vince chuckles.

"Why are you smiling, Vince?"

"Ikaw eh," he grinned as he finished his mug, "alam ko namang ikaw nag timpla nito, hon. I saw your note, thank you."

Yes, Vince saw a note right in that mug when he went to the kitchen and looked for her. The note says;

Good Morning Honey,
I hope you had a good sleep last night, here's coffee to start your day! Love you!

     Tricia threw her keen eyes, "I thought you lost the note and wouldn't say thank you man lang!"

     "Pwede ba yon, hon?" He chuckles, "but seriously, thank you sa kape. Love you too, hon. Sarap talaga ng timpla mo."

     Vince placed the mug right beside them as he reaches Tricia's hands to kiss them.

     "You're welcome kahit malakas ka pa rin mang inis, hon," she made a gigil then pinches his nose.

     "Ma! Pa! Are you coming in or we're heading out to drag you both inside? Gutom na kami ni babie Dan!" Halley shouted from inside

     "We're coming, anak!" Vince chuckles.

     "Halika na kasi, hon," Tricia said.

     Vince grinned upon hearing it then grab the chance to steal a kiss from her before the two of them stand up.

      Tricia didn't say anything, she just glared at Vince for his sudden actions.

     "I thought you said halikan na?"

     "Ang loko mo, Vicente!"