Chapter 181: Life unscripted (Part 1)

The next day...

     "Mama, Papa, we'll go now!" Adan said joyfully.

      He then approached his parents and gave them a tight embrace, "Bye-bye!"

     "Goodbye in the meantime, Kuya. Be a good boy, okay?" Tricia returns her son's embrace and kisses him on the cheeks, "be cautious and stay close to Tita Audrey and Tito Emman."

     "Yes, Mama, I promise to behave," the boy says as he continues to hug her.

     Vince leaned forward to their son's level, "I want you to enjoy there, okay? You're a big boy, you keep safe always," he spoke as he ruffled his son's hair with his fingers.

     Adan keeps nodding at his parents and eventually bids them farewell before Audrey and Emman approach him and clasp his hand in theirs securely.

     "Trish, Kuya, we'll head on now; thanks for putting your trust in us with Adan," Audrey smiled then she hugged the pair.

     "Vince, Trish," Emman continued, nodding, "we'll contact you na lang if we ever need help with Adan."

     "Sure, please keep us updated, we'll phone from time to time," Tricia adds.

     "Ingatan niyo 'yan ha," Vince jokingly told them.

     "Of course! I'm certainly won't let anything bad happen to this babie!" Audrey assured them as she makes gigil with Adan's plump cheeks.

     "Ano, Pare, want us to examine the location na rin for yours and Trish's anniversary wedding/renewal of vows since we'll be there already?" Emman abruptly brought up the matter.

     "Yeah, August is fast approaching, and I haven't seen you folks making preparations yet!" added Audrey.

     "Don't worry about it, Tricia and I will take care of everything," Vince informed their pals.

     Tricia reassured them as well, "Yes, Vince and I will take care of it."

     "We'll just send everyone an invitation in August; after all, it's only a few days away, right?"

     "If you two say so!" Audrey nodded and drew the pair in for an embrace, saying, "You both and the girls, be cautious and keep secure here."

     They promptly bid their goodbyes before Audrey and Emman boarded the automobile with Adan.

     Vince did not keep the event from Tricia hidden after it transpired the day before. They were both concerned and contemplating how they should act.

     Emman and Audrey had happened to leave as well and they wanted to borrow Adan for a couple of days only, thus Vince and Tricia consented to let them bring Adan away from their house now that they knew Greg could somewhat go there.