Chapter 97: Vague Intentions (Part 4)

Standing right in front of the bed, Greg was holding his mug as he sips his coffee. Relax and calm as he can be.

He was checking the room from time to time where he left the door ajar.

     Greg was just staring in the direction when his phone rings, he checked who it was and didn't answer right away

The phone rang a couple more times before he finally answers it.

It was his brother, Will, informing him that he and the two kids were only a few meters away before arriving. He even informed Greg about what was currently happening.

     "What are you saying?"

     "It's all over the news."

     "I know, I'm watching it now."

     "And your plan?"

Greg was aware of it already, "just look after the kids for now. Susunod din kami."

"Greg, sigurado ka ba rito?"

He sighed.

For a moment, he got silent. Looking in the same direction before he took a deep breath.

-----

Meanwhile, Tricia slowly opened her eyes after hearing a voice outside. She tried looking at the door left ajar but her vision was a little blurry.

"Vince?"

      She called out.

     "Vince, hon."

     Tricia tried to slowly sit up on the bed but felt an instant pain in her head and decided to not move again.

     "Tricia," she heard and saw a man heading towards her.

     At first, she thought it was Vince but after several times of blinking and adjusting to the light, she finally recognized him.

     "How are you feeling?" He asked.

     "What happened?"

     "You're unconscious since last night, I called a doctor for you. She told me you need to rest and so I let you."

     Tricia roamed her eyes, "where are we?"

     "Do you need anything else? I ordered food already, you can eat then drink medicine for your headache."

     "Don't touch me."

     Greg heaves a sigh, "I'm sorry about what happened last night, I didn't want to force you to come with me but I have to."

     Tricia tried to recall what happened last night but all she could remember was Greg pulling her towards his car.

     She had been resisting him the whole time then the next thing she knew she got dizzy and had no idea what happened next.
------------------------------------------------------