Chapter 150: Quirky Night (Part 2)

⚠️ Disclaimer: This part contains adult language and content that might be offensive to some readers. It is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. Read at your discretion.

     "Who's next? Kayo Lei and Drei?" Audrey asked the two.

     Tricia flinched then gazed at their friends, "wait, did everyone answer na ba with the question na nakuha ni Vince?"

     "Yes, honey," Vince glanced at her, "bakit, hindi mo ba narinig?"

     Audrey grinned, "uy out of focus!"

     "No," she chuckled, "I just didn't notice na everyone answered na pala."

     "She's still thinking of it pa ata eh, hindi pa nakaka-move on sa question," Vince teases his wife.

     "Huy hindi!" She gently slapped his arms, "sige na nga, continue na."

     They shared a good laugh before Andrei moves forward, "ako na muna sa'min ni Lei," he volunteered.

     Audrey nodded, "Okay, go! What will you choose?"

     "Same with Vince, truth muna."

     Andrei clicked the truth option and waited until it formulated a new question.

     "Oh wow!" Lei commented once she read it before the rest of them can even do, "Drei will definitely answer that."

     "Oh basahin ko na ha," Andrei told them as he first cleared his throat.

     Glances at their friends, grinning.

     "Are you a fan of foreplay?" He reads then gazed at his wife, "oo naman! Lei, you're next to answer ha."

     "I knew it! He had always been a fan of this nga and he loves doing it!" Lei bantered her husband, "as for me, it depends on my mood kasi."

     "That's true," Andrei agrees.

     "I won't explain since it didn't say there naman. Oh, Audrey's next!"

     Audrey acted as if thinking, "Hmm!"

     "Just answer it! You'll say yes din naman! Mana ka kaya sa kuya mo!" They tease her.

     "Fine! Yes, I'm a fan of it. It gives you more excitement kasi!" She giggles then gently tap Emman beside her, "you na."

     "My answer is yes. Obviously, Auds love it so do I," he snickered and earned tons of banters from their friends.

     "Who will answer first, honey? Ako o ikaw na?" Vince asked his wife beside her.

     Tricia giggles, "me na. I will say yes! Ikaw, hon?"

     "Definitely," Vince grinned.

     "Oh, see! Ang bilis nila sumagot pareho!"

    Andrei teases Vince and Tricia while all of them choose booze to add to the cup since all of them answered.

"I'll go next since puro guys naman na ang nauna sa round na ito. Next round na yung ladies," Emman said.

He grinned at Audrey.

Everyone else was expecting him to pick truth since the rest of them did so but then he chooses dare instead.

     "What's the dare?" Audrey asked him right away and tried to read it but her boyfriend kept covering it.

     Emman grinned at her, "excited, babe?"