Chapter 121: Grins and Giggles

A week later...

Nothing beats the cold breeze, quietness, new canvas, and fresh paints.

Mornings like this had always been perfect time for Vince to work with his creativity.

Aside from getting his family back again, the morning ambiance helped him be inspired.

     It had been a week also since Vince and his wife were on good terms and had been making the most out of their days with their kids

*ding dong*

Vince was amidst working on his new canvas when he heard the doorbell.

Surprised by the thought that who would visit them that early, he still quickly get up and made his way towards the gate.

     "Good day, sir! Delivery for Mrs. Patricia Gomez," the guy said.

     "Delivery?" Vince exclaimed.

"Yes, sir," he nods.

Vince curiously looked at the guys as if examining him, Tricia's still asleep how can she call for any delivery?"

"Is there any problem, sir?"

"No," he shrugged, "can I check it first."

"Sure, sir."

The guy handed Vince the paper bag and let him check it before he showed him the receipt.

There was nothing more suspicious inside the bag, aside from him still thinking if Tricia did really ordered it, and so he accepted the delivery and paid for it after.

"Thanks," he said before the delivery guy politely leave the place.

Vince traced his steps back inside their house, went straight to check on the kids.

He thought maybe they were the ones who ordered but to his surprise they were all still fast asleep.

It's Tricias?

Without thinking much of it now and was convinced that it was his wife's order, Vince proceeded to their room.

"Hon," he called as he opened the door.

     And there he saw his wife, sitting at their bed. Comfortably leaning her back on the headboard.

     "Good morning, hon," she greeted.

     "Good morning, honey," he walked towards her then aimed for a kiss.

     "Oh, you've got my order!"

     "So this is yours."

     "Yup," she shyly smiles.

     "Jollibee, seriously?"