Chapter 85

"Finally, I've finished" I tell him as he sparks his spliff sitting on the bed. I never realized how much stuff I had untill I started putting things away and finding space for them.
"Good, now come here" he says patting his lap and I sit on him wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I can't believe we're actually doing this Liam like seriously who would of thought" I say smiling and he passes me the spliff.
"I've thought about this day alot and it's finally happening, so no I can't believe it" he says chuckling.
"We should celebrate" I tell him and he smirks.
"What do you have in mind beautiful" he asks looking me over.
"A party" I say grinning and he smiles
"We can do whatever you want and you want to get drunk" he says shaking his head chuckling.
"I love drinking with you" I say seductively.
He kisses along my neck and bites me again.
"I bet you do baby" he says
"You can always invite more people if you like" I tell him and he nods.
"What about you? Are you going to?" he asks and I shrug. Who would I even invite.
"Depends if Jason and Mia are OK" I say and he nods
"There talking apparently" he tells me and that helps.
"Sorted we need to buy things and invite people like now then.. I need to get ready too oh my God there's so much to do" I say
"You concentrate on getting ready and inviting ur friends, I'll grab everything else we need.. OK?" he says and I kiss him passing back the spliff.
"OK, your the best" I tell him kissing him again and getting up.

Stepping out the shower I call out to Liam multiple times but nothing. He must of already gone out. Walking back into our bedroom I grab my phone and send a group text.

Mia/Sian: Welcome home/Moving in party at Liam's you better come love yous both Xx

Hitting send I put my phone down and look for something to wear and scan everything quickly. Putting out leather shorts and a black see thru long sleeve top I put them on the bed and sit at the mirror and blow dry my hair straight then curl it into Loose ringlets. Brushing it out I look at it and it's actually perfect for once.
Grabing my bag I pull out all my makeup and start to apply my foundation then contour, blending it in I hear the door down stairs and voices. Who's that?
"Baby you done?" Liam calls out.
"No, why who's here?" I ask shouting back.
"Mia and Jason" he calls back and I hear heels clicking up the stairs.
"Hey babe" Mia says walking into the room.
"Hey, I've missed you girl" I tell her and she grins.
"Right back at you. What you wearing?" she asks and looks at my outfit laid out on the bed.
"Well that's hot, I love it" she says and I start to do my winged eyeliner and sort my lashes.
"You're gonna look hot" she says and I blush a little.
"I hope so Mia, will you find me some shoes" I tell her pointing to the bag of them I brought with me.
"I got you girl" she says and I smile carring on to get ready.

Standing in the mirror fully done I look myself over.

"So sexy baby" Liam says walking in to the room.
"Aww thanks baby, you can get ready now. I've made a mess but I'll tidy it up don't worry" I say chuckling. And he smiled.
"Don't worry I'll do it before I have a shower, go enjoy yourself"
"I love you" I tell him and walk over to him and kiss him affectionately he pulls me closer and grabs my ass.
"Guys seriously am right here" Mia complains.
"I love you too beautiful" he says and kisses me again.
"Right let's go now" Mia says making us laugh at her and Liam let's go of me and let's us walk out the room.
Making my way down the stairs Mia stops.
"Jason picked me up but we ain't talking much" she whispers to me and I sigh hoping that they'd of worked it out by now.
"We'll play games and loosen you both up.
"Truth or Dare?" Mia says excitedly like a child. Fucking hell.
"I played that with Liam and Victor" I tell her and she gapes at me.
"Noo.. You didn't like.. with Liam infront of Victor" she says shocked and I nod laughing.
"Victor dared us to, so we did" I tell her shrugging. That was the night that I realized I still love Liam. Always will.
"He's a little drunk and a lot high so you know" Mia says rolling her eyes. And walking back down the stairs.
We walk into the kitchen and I see Jason downing a bottle of whiskey. What the fucks wrong?
"What did you do?" I ask Mia and she raises a brow at me.
"Nothing, I don't think" she says and I sigh walking over to Jason.
"Are you OK?" I ask him and he just looks at me
"I am now" he says and puts the bottle back down. Watching as he unsteadily walks back out the kitchen I think Mia must of ruined him fucking with his head.

After about an hour Sian shows up alone thank God I didn't need to be seeing Kai or Victor God forbid he had the balls to show up.
"Hey girl, let's party" Sian says hugging me holding a bottle of vodka.
"Are you drunk already?" I ask her and she giggles.. Yep she's half cut.
"Just a tiny bit but I'm OK" she says and walks into the kitchen.
The door goes again and I open it to someone I don't know.
"Erm... Hello?" I say awkwardly.
Liam suddenly appears behind me and opens the door to see who it is.
"Yes Cornell, come in" Liam says and I move out the way for him.
"You must be Stacey" he says looking me over licking his lips. Shit..
"Lick your lips at her again it'll be the last thing you ever do, she's mine" Liam tells him grabbing me possessively wrapping his arms around me.
"My bad she's hot" Cornell says and Liam pulls me away.
"Thanks, but I'm married" I hold up my ring finger and his eyes pop and he looks at Liam's smirking face.
"That's my baby" he says into my ear and unwraps his arms from around me and I walk off to the girls.