Chapter 140

Laying in my bed I look at my phone and smile. I will get my baby back if that means I have to pretend I'm moving on. I scroll to Victor and hover over his number, should I? I decide to text him instead..

Stacey: Decided to take you up on your offer. When and where?

Sighing I just hit send and get it over with. I promised Liam I'd try, would he approve of me getting back with him. I can just hear his voice now "He's a fucking imbecile baby" and I just laugh. My phone pings and I read the text.

Victor: I'm free now if you are?

Stacey: Yes. Where?

Victor: there's a cafe across the street from your bakery. Be there in 10 baby girl.

I roll my eyes at the name again. And pull on my new clothes and look at myself in the mirror.

Applying a gloss to my lips I grab my pink bag to match and put my phone inside grabbing a condom just incase and exit my apartment

Walking into the café I see Victor sitting at a table looking hot as fuck. Shit.. He must of sensed me because he looks up to me me and smiles wide.
"So sexy" he tells me and I blush. fuck!. Sitting down infront of him he looks me over again with lustful eyes.
"I have a proposition for you" I say and he raises a brow at me.
Looking around the café I see no one close and just come out with it..
"I want you to fuck me when I need it" I tell him and feel my cheeks get hot. He stares at me and I sigh ready to get up but he stops me.
"Wait.. Are you serious?" he asks me and I nod my head slowly. Am I serious about this? Isn't this classed as moving on still?
"It's just sex Victor.. Yes or no?" I ask him.
"Yes baby girl, fuck!" he growls and licks his lips.
"Good, come on.." I tell him and stand up making my way out the café.
He follows me out grabbing his hand and leads me to his car.. His car will do, it is big enough. I just want to be fucked. I need to feel that release..
"In here, quick" I tell him and he looks at me weird.
"Just get in Victor pull your trousers down, and put this on" I tell him handing him a condom from my purse. Climbing in I reversed cow girl him and pull my skirt up and my thong to the side and rub his tip along my cleft wetting his dick and slowly ease him inside me.
"FUCK!" I cry out feeling stretched after so god damn long.
"I've missed you baby girl" he says as I bounce my ass off of his tighs.
I think of Liam being buried inside of me deep and I moan clenching my pussy around his length as I slide up and down it. I imagine Liam grabing my ass and spanking me untill I screamed his name..
"Yesss!" I throw my head back and he reaches around rubbing my clit in circles. This is what I needed.
"Fuck baby. Just like that, ride me" he says and I hear Liam's voice I moan louder as my orgasm builds and he starts to rock his hips making me go deeper. Fuck!
"I'm so close" I call out and he pinches my clit sending me over the edge.
"Fuckkkk!" I cry out and I feel his cock throb inside of me letting me know he's cumming with a fucking roar gripping my thighs. I ride him slowly through his orgasm untill he stops me and climb off of him sorting out my clothes.
"Thanks for that, it was just what I needed" I tell him climbing out the car grabbing my purse from the seat.
"Wait, that's it.. Just gonna fuck me and leave?" he asks and I shrug.
"I told you just sex, I'm not looking for anything else" I tell him and he sighs
"Fine.. Call me baby girl" he says and I roll my eyes at him walking away. It wasn't Liam but it did the job I needed.
Do I tell Liam? Is it classed as moving on if it's just sex.. He's gonna be questioning me.. Was this really a good idea? How do I tell him I'm fucking an imbecile..

Arriving back at my apartment I strip and turn the shower on, tying up my hair and putting on my shower cap.
I scrub away Victor feeling dirty and like I've done a bad thing.. Its Liam's treasure no one else's and I willingly gave it away.
What have I done? I clean untill I feel numb and jump out drying and wrapping the towel around my body.
I love Liam more than life itself but he ended it and walked away from me. I couldn't bring myself to date when I only want Liam. It's just sex with Victor. I don't love him or have any feeling towards him. He's just good at fucking me. With that last thought I drop my towel and pull out one of Liam's t-shirt struggling with it over my shower cap I smooth it over my body and take the towel and cap back into the bathroom..

Climbing into bed I check my phone and see its 11pm and I have work in the morning but I received a text.

Victor: Really enjoyed it, can't wait to see you again

Stacey: Me too, I'll hit you up 😇

Putting my phone down I curl up to my pillow and sigh
"I love you Liam Johnson" I say and close my eyes letting sleep overtake me.