1

☆ 2. Chapter 1

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

1 In the spacious and bright kitchen, Lu Qizhou is wearing a pink apron with a cat, with a smile on his handsome and sunny face, and he is skillfully... Peel a potato.

There is a live broadcast ball flying next to him, which is a new product issued by the interstellar live broadcast platform, which can automatically follow the anchor, even if the anchor goes to the moon for nine days and catches turtles in the five oceans, he can shoot the anchor's every move live to the audience in 360 degrees without dead ends.

Since it does not need to be charged, only solar energy is needed, which can support all the consumption of this live broadcast ball, so it is favored by interstellar anchors, but the price is slightly more beautiful.

Lu Qizhou spent most of his savings to buy such one, and he just received it today, and he couldn't wait to try it.

Sixty or seventy thousand online viewers watched him cook with relish, occasionally sending a barrage, and the entire live broadcast room was happy, and the years were quiet.

[Zhouzhou's hand looks good, I want to be the potato in your hand. 【

Husband, make me breakfast in the morning, hard work, shy .jpg.

[How many dishes upstairs, drink like this? ] That's my husband, okay? 【

Is Zhouzhou going to make potato beef stew today?】 Can you draw a prize, I really want to eat. [

With the live ball, you can lick Zhouzhou's face 360 degrees~]

Lu Qizhou smiled on his face, peeled the potatoes, and was about to take out the beef to deal with it, when he suddenly heard a miserable howl from his own cat owner.

"Meow!!

Lu Qizhou turned his head sharply and looked at the source of the sound, his frightened face turned pale in an instant, and he threw down the knife and rushed to the window in three steps and two steps.

The cat owner Zidoudou struggled and screamed on the windowsill with two little paws, a cute little hairy face was full of panic and fear, and when he saw Lu Qizhou coming, his eyes widened violently, and he screamed at him, as if he was begging for help.

Lu Qizhou didn't know how it opened the window, but he couldn't care so much at this time, he was so anxious that he leaned out of the window quickly, trying to save his furry child.

After that......

And then there was no more.

The live broadcast ball faithfully broadcast the scene of how the master and the servant fell out of the seventeenth floor to tens of thousands of viewers.

[Ahhh Boat boat! 【

Call the police!】 Call an ambulance! 【

Boat boat! Don't let anything happen to you!

But it was too late, countless fans witnessed Lu Lu Qizhou fall to the floor on the first floor, a blood-colored flower quickly bloomed on the floor, and the live broadcast ball quickly went black, and fans could no longer see Lu Qizhou's situation.

By the time the interstellar police passed, Lu Qizhou and his cat were already out of breath.

------------

dense cascading forest, the sun is covered by huge and tall trees, which shine on the ground with dead branches and leaves. Withered and mossy tree trunks can be found everywhere in the forest.