55

☆ 57. Chapter 55

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

55 The paper is made, then the next question is the mass production, and if you want to provide the paper for all the orcs, you have to continue to work the paper team.

But the first steps have already been taken, and Lu Qizhou believes that this day will be soon.

At the tribal meeting that night, Lu Qizhou asked Ali, the leader of the papermaking team, to take the paper to the stage, showing the orcs the benefits of paper for the first time.

After Ali praised the convenience and lightness of paper in an all-round way, Lu Qizhou followed up and talked about the benefits and effects of paper.

The emotions of the orcs in the audience were hung higher and higher, and the eyes that looked at the white thin paper were enthusiastic.

As the orcs who are holding a stone slab every day, under the whip of Lu Qizhou's school Xi, they are more and more educated, regardless of whether they love to learn Xi or not, and they all have a 10,000-point welcome attitude towards the arrival of paper.

"Is this paper? It looks so good, I don't know what it's like to write on it?

"I used to think that the slate was very convenient, and I just cut a piece when I wanted to use it, but now when I look at the paper, it is really weak!

"Zhou Zhou said that it is too convenient to bind the paper into a book, and a book is as thick as a stone slab, right? "

The vegetable wheel is such an amazing orc, just like the boat! The

tribal orcs' praise and enthusiasm for the paper made Lu Qizhou sigh with emotion, the orcs only saw the convenience of the paper at this time, but they had not yet been able to feel the impact of the paper on the history of the orc continent in the future.

It can be said that with words and paper, the orc continent has truly had civilization.

After the conference, for a long time to come, the tribal orcs talked about paper, and even the glazed dungeon, which everyone loved to talk about in the past, was obscured by the light of paper, and the number of words talked about was far less than that of paper.

However, it may also be that paper has not yet been able to be promoted, so everyone's expectations are high.

The papermaking team carried the expectations of the orcs, and the papermaking became more and more enthusiastic.

They looked for Lu Qizhou's guidance, changed a papermaking method and steps every day, and kept exploring various material ratios, trying to study the most time-saving and labor-saving papermaking method.

The paper team has a large number of people, currently more than fifty people in total, divided into four squads. Team 1 is responsible for non-stop paper production, trying to provide enough paper for all the orcs as soon as possible.

The second team is responsible for researching the new paper, and according to Lu Qizhou's requirements, they have to wipe their farts. strands of paper to study out.

Team 3 peels bark, cuts trees, looks at shrubs, mows grass, etc., in short, all plants or non-plants that can make paper are all on the list that Team 3 is looking for.

The fourth squad is responsible for making money. This is also the team that Lu Qizhou values the most, and it may have to be separated separately in the future.